JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never had a Facebook account and never will. Also, I actually have a friend. This screws people up when we tell them;

"We do stuff all the time, just not together."

He truly is my best friend, whom I do nothing with. LOL!

It's not like that. I have a lot of folks in my life that live out of town, and in other countries. Simply put, it's the easiest way to stay in contact and saves the cost of calls overseas.
I have more friends on facebook. On that forum, friend is misleading. They are all people I know or have known.

I have more acquaintances than guns, and more guns than friends. Never enough guns, though.

I have more friends on facebook. On that forum, friend is misleading. They are all people I know or have known.

I have more acquaintances than guns, and more guns than friends. Never enough guns, though.

True, "friend" can be a misleading term on FB. In reality, I have more family and co-workers than actual "friends" in the strict sense. Most of my actual friends on there are people I don't get to see often because they no longer live here. Local friends, they typically avoid using something like FB, because hey, we can just talk in person.

I will add that something like FB is valuable when trying to coordinate group events - easier than email or a bunch of phone calls or texts. It's nice if you can set them up as private groups so only the members of the group can see what's going on.

I used to get my news from Facebook, but now I use twitter...
:s0053:

I deleted my Facebook years ago, so I guess I fit in.

More guns than Facebook friends.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top