JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I am on Facebook, but I hate it. It's the only way much of my family and a number of friends can or will communicate. I don't update my status and I don't post what I'm eating that day. I use it strictly for communication via their messenger app. I also belong to a number of groups there that send their notifications via Facebook. There are also a few vendors that prefer to communicate via Facebook. I have to admit though, I do have more FB friends than I do have guns - I need to find a way to remedy that. Maybe I should make it a rule that for every FB friend added, I must also add a gun?? :rolleyes:

Well I am on Facebook, but I hate it. It's the only way much of my family and a number of friends can or will communicate. I don't update my status and I don't post what I'm eating that day. I use it strictly for communication via their messenger app. I also belong to a number of groups there that send their notifications via Facebook. There are also a few vendors that prefer to communicate via Facebook. I have to admit though, I do have more FB friends than I do have guns - I need to find a way to remedy that. Maybe I should make it a rule that for every FB friend added, I must also add a gun?? :rolleyes:
If you don't have there phone number and they don't have yours or you don't know where they live or have never been to there house or them to your house lol THERE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

If you don't have there phone number and they don't have yours or you don't know where they live or have never been to there house or them to your house lol THERE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

It's not like that. I have a lot of folks in my life that live out of town, and in other countries. Simply put, it's the easiest way to stay in contact and saves the cost of calls overseas.

I signed up on Facebook 7-8 yrs ago to get in touch with old friends and family I hadn't talked to in years.
It only took a few days to remember why I hadn't talked to them for years. Nuked the account and left no
forwarding address.

I don't do facebook anymore so technically yes.

I also have more guns than friends IRL, cause no one wants to be friends with a clown after those creepshows came about. :rolleyes:

I don't do facebook anymore so technically yes.

I also have more guns than friends IRL, cause no one wants to be friends with a clown after those creepshows came about. :rolleyes:
17-clowns-pennywise.w529.h352.jpg

I liked watching that as a kid, still gotta read the book and I'm waiting for the movie to come out. But let's not forget Twisty though. He's a good clown.
View attachment 360731
True story: I was sitting in a turning lane waiting for a traffic light in San Diego on my motorcycle many, many years ago. In front of me was a fellow in full clown makeup driving a wildly painted VW Beetle convertible, obviously on his way to a gig. The light changes, the car just sits there. I had to do it. You would have done it too. I yelled, as loud as I could "Hey, wake up you clown!" His head swiveled around and his clown grin got a bit bigger. He waved, stuck it in gear and roared through the light. Sometimes it's the simple things. :)

3438D363-3A86-44BA-9B8A-41DA464D114D-800-00000125D73A0643_tmp.jpg I bought the same gun she's holding for my wife after seeing Jessica Biel weild it in the ATeam movie... Sooo Hot! Beretta PX4 SC... Sub compact my bubblegum... It looks cool, but it's super bulky, uncomfortable to carry, and way too much slack in the trigger. We both grew to hate it. Sold it for a LCP2... Facebook is only good for remembering people's birthdays.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top