JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go the SBR route they dam sure know there's guns in your house lol
:s0140: no offense intended but its ok if they know. At 69 years old and a gun lover all my life and a life member of a gun club with a CCW for 48 years and owner of NFA stuff I can say it doesn't matter what they know. Its what they do that matters.

One aspect I talk about and very little response is the legalities between the two and the extra penalty on NFA items. In your absence whether dead or in the hospital could cause someone in ignorance to have a problem. I have seen people make bad choices in ignorance but I don't have any knowledge of a penalty. Just knowing it could happen.

I disagree with braces being a workaround or being intended for people with certain disabilities. It was a way for the ATF to turn their back on arbitrary and ridiculous NFA laws. If they do change the regs, I still don't see it as an issue for 99.99% of gun owners. If you are in a position to be charged with a federal crime involving the NFA, possession of a brace is going to be the least of your problems.

One aspect I talk about and very little response is the legalities between the two and the extra penalty on NFA items. In your absence whether dead or in the hospital could cause someone in ignorance to have a problem. I have seen people make bad choices in ignorance but I don't have any knowledge of a penalty. Just knowing it could happen.
If you do it under a trust instead of through a will the item will automatically get transferred. Sort of.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top