JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously.. If you hit an armed person what do you think is going to happen?!
And they pissed their life away over beer..

Honestly I consider this taking out the trash.
Im no fan of leos but punks like this are garbage anyhow.

and then people go protest like this

<broken link removed>

Police should just take a break for a week or two and then let's see what these people will say. Maybe an eye-opener?

When the smart @$$ gang banging punks realize you freeze when a cop says freeze and you wont get shot and/or ya don't use anything (including a skateboard) as a weapon to beat on a cop, ya wont get shot either!
I mean DA__N, are these people that stupid? Police wear protection because they are walking targets. They carry guns to protect themselves from idiots like these clowns and they train to shoot center mass which explains why these guys were shot in the chest.
These protesters would protest ANYTHING except the cop being beaten to death with a skateboard!
My thoughts are it's too bad the gene pool wasn't cleansed and the cop will get off because the shooting was in self defense and totally justified regardless of the color of the perps! o_O

FYI this was over more than just beer...

*Subjects Andre Thompson & Bryson Chaplin attempt to steel beer from a Safeway in Olympia. Safeway staff stated that the recoignized the two men from an earlier incident (steeling beer), that day.

*Subjects are confronted by Safeway staff. Subjects allegedly assault the staff (threw case of beer at them, hitting them in the hand) and flee the scene (cops are called).

*Officer Ryan Donald encounters two suspects matching the description walking down Cooper Road with Skateboards.

*Officer Ryan Donald alleges that one of the suspects charges at him with the skateboard in an agressive manor and he shoots him once in the torso. Both suspects flee into the woodline, then double back towards Officer Donald (still on Cooper Road), again. Officer Donald shoots the second suspect several times in the torso. Officer Donald asks for assistance over his radio.

Officer Ryan Donald is a 3-year vet with Olympia PD and is a former Army MP.

I don't know how it is in WA, but I know in Oregon, if you assault anyone (i.e. hit, push, shove etc.) while committing a crime like this, it goes from being a shoplifting to a robbery (taking something by force or threats of violence).

These guys automatically volunteered themselves for the taxpayer relief shot when they did not comply with the officers commands while committing a violent felony AND demonstrating that they would expend some effort to either attack or ambush the officer using their skateboards as weapons.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...:cool:

Andre Thompson, 24, and Bryson Chaplin, 21
Stealing beer at 1am
Police officer stops them on suspicion
Adult males attack officer with skateboards twice
Officer defends himself twice
Andre Thompson, 24, and Bryson Chaplin, 21
Two chances, didn't learn from either one
Life is tough sgt stryker.jpg

and then people go protest like this

<broken link removed>

Police should just take a break for a week or two and then let's see what these people will say. Maybe an eye-opener?
Most of the protestor are white. At least that means the town won't get burned down.
Meanwhile a white female cop was shot and killed this morning. No where in the article does it tell you the killer was black. Why is race only important when the victims are black?

Last Edited:
Video didn't show much.. saw that they have watermelons on sale there now though.. score!
And yea, a skateboard is a deadly weapon. I've seen more than one skater use one in a violent manner.. same with bicyclists and their handy "U" locks.

You gotta wonder if these two would not have been shot if it wasn't for the way the media, Politicians and so called Black leaders handled things after Ferguson and Freddie Gray?

Did these punks think that the fact that they were black give them an edge over the white officer?

Did they think he would not dare draw his weapon and fire and be the next cop raked over the hot coals of a Justice system that as of late seems to give the benefit of doubt to the criminal if he's black?

Did they think he would not want to be the next Cop to have his name shouted out by angry protesters?

Who thinks they can attack an Officer and not risk your life? I never did when I used to be a young punk.

It's pretty obvious these guys think their skin color would protect them.

Why else would they attack a Cop over shoplifting some beer?

Last Edited:
Most of the protestor are white. At least that means the town won't get burned down.
Meanwhile a white female cop was shot and killed this morning. No where in the article does it tell you the killer was black. Why is race only important when the victims are black?

Wow.. this is some straight up racist bullbubblegum, lady.

How bout knocking it down a few rungs and keeping the conversation objective?

There's a huge cultural element here - but skin pigment doesn't have a damn thing to do with this.

Start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_correlation

Then you should try school, or something.

<broken link removed>

And nobody protested the brutal murder of 4 uniformed police officers sitting at a coffee shop in Lakewood WA.

Sad state of affairs we're in.
These people annoy the hell outta me. What's with the masks? I could be wrong but they seem to be in it just to be part of a damned protest. They all need a ride along with the Police on a Saturday night in the bad part of town and see how they react when some punk hits them with a big skateboard.
upload_2015-5-27_15-28-25.png
upload_2015-5-27_15-30-2.png

Did you see my comment on that video?
I asked if anyone was willing to let me beat them in the head with a skateboard
Hard wood and hard plastic,yeah that's a deadly weapon

You are correct

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top