JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you see my comment on that video?
I asked if anyone was willing to let me beat them in the head with a skateboard
Hard wood and hard plastic,yeah that's a deadly weapon

The "trucks," the bits that connect wheels to board, are big hunks of metal, which is what makes a skateboard such a nasty weapon. I'd shoot the bubblegum out of anyone coming at me with a skateboard. We all saw Kids when we were kids, and so did the members of the grand jury.

Wow.. this is some straight up racist bullbubblegum, lady.
Not at all, dude.
It is reality. When they are enraged, who destroys their own neighborhoods? Who burns their own areas?
Causing damage to their own homes and businesses and the businesses of other minorities. It does no good
and brings much damage to themselves. When do you see whites do this? Or Hispanics or other minorities?
Reality is not racist. These problems are based on deep community problems and social issues.
How bout knocking it down a few rungs and keeping the conversation objective?
How about not jumping to conclusions?
I was also attempting to point out the unfairness of the liberal media. They play up news stories where white cops shoot Blacks. They fan the fires of hatred. They ignore the much bigger problem of Black on Black violence, or of violence upon whites by Blacks. Realty again, not racism.
There's a huge cultural element here - but skin pigment doesn't have a damn thing to do with this.
Ummm, yes there is a cultural element here...Black culture, which like many others (including
my own) has issues. But the last time I looked most Blacks are, well Black. So skin pigment does
have something to do with it.

Then you should try school, or something.

I've got advanced degrees and probably more education than you will ever have. Not that it matters in the long run. I would suggest "something" for you....facts.

Now can we stop sniping at each other?

Last Edited:
Yes it is the pigment of their skin,or what they have decided is acceptable since they have that pigment,I'm not sure.
When a black man starts something and everyone looks.Then he says 'what? is it cause I'm black?
I want to ask the same thing.Is it because you are black or is it because you were raised wrong?
Do they go hand in hand?
You tell me,then I can say if race or color was an issue

I blame the decades of pandering Politicians lame attempts at reparations for past mistreatment.
Don't forget the racism of low expectations and excused behaviors by white do gooder's feel good social programs while at the same time, the so called black leaders preach about the white devil and institutional racism in every corner of this country.

In 2015 with a black President, A.G., Supreme Court Justices, Governors, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors of major Cities, CEOs, Business tycoons, Teachers, Principals, University Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Film, music and sports icons etc.......... where is all the institutional racism?

Yet we have young black kids all across America being told by the adults in their life that the Country is rigged against them, and anytime something goes wrong in their life it's probably because they are black.

It's obvious to me anyway that the progressives have been attempting to keep the blacks down as a people.
The reason is just as obvious.

I'm surprised the whole Country gets along as well as it does racially with all the conspiring political agitators!

Maybe because the majority of seemingly disgruntled blacks has wised up, and although not really buying the institutional racism narrative of the Progressives, are going to at least see what profits and privileges will come by pretending to agree with all of it!

Last Edited:
If you ain't got the brains to figure out that a cop is going to defend himself when assaulted, I'd have say that you put the chlorine bleach in your gene pool yourself.

Hell....40 years ago all I did was smart-bubblegum talk a cop & he wacked me along side the head pretty darned good. 'Course I was handcuffed at the time....last time I pulled that BS.

If you ain't got the brains to figure out that a cop is going to defend himself when assaulted, I'd have say that you put the chlorine bleach in your gene pool yourself.

Hell....40 years ago all I did was smart-bubblegum talk a cop & he wacked me along side the head pretty darned good. 'Course I was handcuffed at the time....last time I pulled that BS.
That explains your avatar.Still hurts?

@ NWGlockGal .... You got a good head on your shoulders!

It has been a while since I have Started using the ~ignore member~ route, but Oncet in a While, I see a post like yours... and turn off the Ignore feature... Only to find, its Members, of my IGNORE list!!!

I am just posting this to share... if the discussion get you down, click ON their avatar, and a window pops up, which INCLUDES "ignore member"

Ah.... so nice.... and my Blood Pressure is Lower, which allows a steadier AIM.... :D

But it nice to know there is someone taking on the obliviots :rolleyes:

philipism of the day... Obliviots Come & go... but Sanity stays the same!

@ NWGlockGal .... You got a good head on your shoulders!
Thank you. Apparently others disagree, lol.
I am just posting this to share... if the discussion get you down, click ON their avatar, and a window pops up, which INCLUDES "ignore member"
I don't generally put people on ignore, I enjoy reading a variety of views and opinions. And I generally don't take posts personally. But I am not going to sit around and not say anything when someone accuses me of being a racist. He could have asked for clarification but didn't....just started throwing around the race card, in a manner of speaking
Ah.... so nice.... and my Blood Pressure is Lower, which allows a steadier AIM.... :D
So, if I used the ignore button I can quit taking my high blood pressure medications? :D
But it nice to know there is someone taking on the obliviots :rolleyes:
Well, that wasn't really my intention. I just wanted to clarify that I am not a racist, and NO ONE gets away with saying I am.

@ NWGlockGal,
Remember, 99 % of the time, when someone calls you a racist, they are just Looking in their Mirror.... the other 1 % usually have /sarcasm at the end!!!

I called Bolus a Racist today, because of his (to me) funny questioning of a post!!! but he knew I was using it to fun on him!!!!! (I hope!!!!! it had the secret handshake and everything.... /sarcasm)

philip

I used to get pissed when someone called me a racist,but it's getting harder for me not to be that way every time I see the news
I thought my grandma taught me better but she never lived with the urban types

@ NWGlockGal,
Remember, 99 % of the time, when someone calls you a racist, they are just Looking in their Mirror.... the other 1 % usually have /sarcasm at the end!!!

I called Bolus a Racist today, because of his (to me) funny questioning of a post!!! but he knew I was using it to fun on him!!!!! (I hope!!!!! it had the secret handshake and everything.... /sarcasm)

philip
I agree, it is a term that can be used in ways other than serious, although I think in this case the intent was real.
As an aside, just because I am curious, is your avatar stylized Hebrew for Yeshua?

snipped
As an aside, just because I am curious, is your avatar stylized Hebrew for Yeshua?

Indeed, it is... Very cognizant of you. Part of the calligraphy of Hebrew, is creating such... And it has Biblical basis:

Note that it is the Right Hand, as someone would look upon it...
Next, consider all the verses, OT & NT where it is Written, the Hand of God was upon them...

I screen captured it, and then re-worked it between 2 different graphics designing on the iPad I am on right now!!!!

iDraw & SketchBookX .... Here is a portion of the original:

image.jpg

The circle Right of the ~Y~ is from SketchBookX. The graphic is off of a UTube video, that one of my Bible Students shared with me...

philip

Indeed, it is... Very cognizant of you. Part of the calligraphy of Hebrew, is creating such... And it has Biblical basis:

Note that it is the Right Hand, as someone would look upon it...
Next, consider all the verses, OT & NT where it is Written, the Hand of God was upon them...

I screen captured it, and then re-worked it between 2 different graphics designing on the iPad I am on right now!!!!

iDraw & SketchBookX .... Here is a portion of the original:

View attachment 240506

The circle Right of the ~Y~ is from SketchBookX. The graphic is off of a UTube video, that one of my Bible Students shared with me...

philip

Very interesting and creative!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews