JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you cdmontgo.

Aloha, Mark

Its_all_legal.jpg

After reading the order in full, it appears to be nothing more then the 'thought police' going after the guy. Mind you I'm not defending Cole but I am concerned about Constitutional Rights violations. The same of which can/could be used against anyone of us.

I didn't see/read anything where Cole was charged with a crime but a lot of innuendo was written into the report. I also noted there's no evidence the officer signing/seeking the erpo has/nor expressed any first hand knowledge of anything contained therein. The sole validation is the signed/dated declaration by officer Dorothy Kim.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct.​

What I found very interesting in the erpo was this...
8. Convictions or Arrests. Check all the boxes that apply and describe below:​
Respondent has been arrested or convicted of a:​
[ ] domestic violence crime.​
[ ] felony or violent crime.​
[ ] hate crime offense or malicious harassment (threats, physical injury or property damage based on the victim's race, color, religion, ancestry, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or mental, physical, or sensory disability).​
Describe on the next page. Include location, court name, and case number, if known.​
The respondent has no known criminal arrests. However, law enforcement officials are increasingly concerned about the respondent's access to firearms and his involvement in the Atomwaffen Division, a known terrorism group.​

No boxes were checked yet the erpo report 'suggests' otherwise relative to hate crimes and harassment.

9. Violence and Threats: Check each box that applies and explain below.​
[X] Respondent has recently committed or threatened violence against self or others, whether​
or not respondent had a firearm .​
[X] Respondent has shown, within the past 12 months, a pattern of acts or threats of​
violence, which can include violent acts against self or others.​
[ ] Respondent has a history of use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force​
against another person.​
[ ] Respondent has a history of stalking another person.​

If the erpo content is to be taken as fact, then why wasn't Cole charged with threatening violence against self or others?

I have a lot of other questions as well but they're better left to a battle in the courts. Like I previously stated, I'm not defending Cole but I have some serious reservations about the path this and other erpos are headed down wherein these 'orders' are a clear violation, IMHO, of ones Constitutional Rights.

Dan

While I dont want this Joker to be the posterboy of the anti red flag law, someone needs to sue the pants off this officer and the DA and maybe the state. This needs to get to the SCOTUS before it gets spread to far.

What particularly concerned me was that multiple times Canada barring him from entry was cited as supporting evidence- they even used bold to emphasize it. But it sounds like Canada barred him simply because of his membership in his hate group.

It seems like a classic "appeal to authority" argument and needlessly inflammatory to me, as the US should take no note of legal processes in other countries that don't comport to US law, rather focusing on whatever criminal act the person was sanctioned for in the foreign country- if relevent. In this case, what Canada banned him for is legal in the US, and also covered in depth in the complaint regardless.

As much of a bad picture they paint of this guy, I still need a crime to support ERPO. So the state says he is safe to be around small children and puppies. He is known to have contact with killers. Taking his above ground guns did what? Keep an unnamed target safe?

If he is such a bad apple, why is it so hard to hold him for a crime. J walking. Verbal threats? Is he the nicest nazi ever?

No, you just need someone to overhear you talking about guns to get them confiscated.

84 year old vet and crossing guard had firearms and permit seized because a waitress overheard a tiny part of a conversation that involved firearms.

Remember, words are a felony now:
"He came up and told me what I said was a felony but he wasn't going to charge me,"

What you say online, what you say in public will be used to disarm you. They are training the idiots to report you for anything they might hear out of context.

When I saw this the other day on the news online - I almost threw up.

So if a person says something which is NOT a threat - someone else can accuse them of all kinds of dung and the innocent man or woman is left standing there like a criminal when they are actually a VICTIM by some donkey taking something wrong. Meanwhile his or her firearms are taken away from him/her all because someone took something wrong.

By the way, side note here, I thought that I read something wrong but I did not and apparently BEN SHAPIRO (Radio host.) said and believes that RED FLAG LAWS are a good idea and HE thinks that gun people are going overboard in their CONCERNS about being wrongfully accused of some threat or crime or whatever.

BEN, you are wrong about this stance of yours. I have only heard him a few times on the radio but I have looked at some of his things online. This man claims to be a 'conservative' and, yet, he thinks that RED FLAG LAWS are okay. Nuts!

Cate

Last Edited:
"King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, whose deputy prosecutor Kim Wyatt argued the ERPO case before the judge, said THE ORDER TO SURRENDER GUNS IS THE RIGHT TOOL WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO FILE A CRIMINAL CHARGE."

^^^

C R A Z Y!

Cra cra talking and thinking just like when TRUMP spoke about Red Flag Laws at that the one big meeting at the WH with Diane F. at his side and others around the table. LOOK at how many states/counties including ones with R governors and R mayors who have jumped on board. So many red states are turning purple! Ugh.

And when you (NOT you personally.) try to explain this to some so called CONSERVATIVES - they think that you are making this crapola up about RF Laws because it could NEVER, EVER HAPPEN TO THEM or to a NICE - non threatening type of man or woman.

Cate

Last Edited:
Never interrupt an enemy when they're making a mistake. The blatant exposure of the two tiered justice system is one of many they're making right now. It's all good information. Use it. It is unfortunate that human relations in a free country many have died for to preserve that freedom has come to this but it is what it is.

A) this has to be the line in the sand

B) this seems like exactly what was happening in the early 90s with Randy Weaver. Going after "muh Nazis" again.

C) everyone is going to be soooo suprised when someone punches back.

From what I've seen of the teams they send to confiscate your firearms, they aren't "high speed low drag" operator types sent to go after dangerous men. They seem to be, Hank get from behind the desk and make yourself useful.

These ERPO lack the Emergency part. Without the emergency, why not time for due process? In every other case of our system including rape, child endangerment case, ect, we have time to be American.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top