JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is "Hate"......
Apparently so. And like we all suspect that's going to happen with these erpo's... was not charged with any crimes at the time.

Dan

They'll use this as their shining example of why "ERPOs" are effective. Neo-nazis having guns taken away from them isn't going to hurt a lot of peoples feelings. And yet they make up such a small percentage of the gun-owning population...

So strip the Rights of all that have suspect or despicable associations?

Wouldn't charging him with a crime be the correct and Constitutional process?
Seems a bit Minority Report-ish. Punish someone for a crime they haven't committed yet because of their affiliation. I have no sympathy for anyone identifying as a Neo-Nazi but as it stands, the law protects people from being accused for crimes they didn't commit.

After reading further it's possible they may have them on conspiracy to commit acts of terror charges. I'm not the investigator here so I can't comment beyond what I know .... but delving a little deeper, they make it sound like they've got tangible evidence (footage) of them threatening terror attacks. I'll probably have to read about this group a bit more, this is the first I've heard of Atomwaffen.

Unfortunately, they haven't even warmed up yet. Right now they're just getting a feel for what they can get away with. It won't be long before you start seeing confiscations being carried out with increasing frequency and against people who are progressively lower on whatever threat matrix they're using. We all know where it ends...

After reading further it's possible they may have them on conspiracy to commit acts of terror charges. I'm not the investigator here so I can't comment beyond what I know .... but delving a little deeper, they make it sound like they've got tangible evidence (footage) of them threatening terror attacks. I'll probably have to read about this group a bit more, this is the first I've heard of Atomwaffen.

I would think that if the FBI had enough to charge, they wouldn't have gone to the state for an ERPO when they could have done the whole "show of force" thing they are so fond of. But, that's just me thinking again...

"King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, whose deputy prosecutor Kim Wyatt argued the ERPO case before the judge, said THE ORDER TO SURRENDER GUNS IS THE RIGHT TOOL WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO FILE A CRIMINAL CHARGE."

I would think that if the FBI had enough to charge, they wouldn't have gone to the state for an ERPO when they could have done the whole "show of force" thing they are so fond of. But, that's just me thinking again...
The scariest part of all of this is that, if they're going to use ERPOs to seize weapons from an individual, not because of individual criminal charges but due to affiliation with a terror organization.....and then we see San Francisco city officials marking the NRA as a terror organizations .... then you have a sliding scale of what organizations are terrorist organizations. Let's just ask the SPLC right?

As Nick said, then 3%ers and Patriot Prayer comes next. I highly doubt Antifa makes the list, who wants to place bets?

"King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, whose deputy prosecutor Kim Wyatt argued the ERPO case before the judge, said THE ORDER TO SURRENDER GUNS IS THE RIGHT TOOL WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO FILE A CRIMINAL CHARGE."
How did the "Bill of Rights" die for $300 Alex.

By this reasoning, will San Fran police ERPO NRA members? This goes beyond the slippery slope, but is a clear violation of ones civil rights when no crime has been committed. I don't care about his politics, that's not a reason to restrict their rights. This is ripe to challenge the state's ERPO laws, if there is a lawyer that is willing to associate with someone who has, politics few people would agree with. Lets see if the ACLU gets a backbone.

No, you just need someone to overhear you talking about guns to get them confiscated.

84 year old vet and crossing guard had firearms and permit seized because a waitress overheard a tiny part of a conversation that involved firearms.

Remember, words are a felony now:
"He came up and told me what I said was a felony but he wasn't going to charge me,"

What you say online, what you say in public will be used to disarm you. They are training the idiots to report you for anything they might hear out of context.

It Stares on the fringes, the Weak, Stupid, gullible, slow minded, and uninformed! It starts where "They" can show "Just Cause", and then it works it's way on to the next groups! Pretty soon, it will be You and Me, and then What?

I hope that the ACLU takes this guy's case. He is a total loon, but the 4th Amendment and due process applies to everyone, no matter how hateful.
This ERPO process is total BS and a violation. It needs to be stopped.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top