JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if any member of this forum is an art dealer or knows an art dealer? I recently received a lot of goodies from my step-father (he is 87 years old and he sold his house in NJ and is moving to a retirement community) including some art pieces. One of this art pieces is an original oil-canvas painting done by a known artist. I found that reprints of this artist are sold online (eBay, Etsy, etc) and that a couple of her paintings are displayed in a couple of small museums, so my guess is that original paintings by this author might have some value. Thus, I need to find an expert in art of painting to evaluate the piece that I have.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

I tried to sell my kids school paintings after they clogged up the fridge door. I was unsuccessful as an art dealer.
Did you ask $1M per painting? You could claim your kids are destined to become future presidents of The USA and buying paintings from their childhoods could be a great future investment.

Sounds like these guys might be helpful:

Sounds like these guys might be helpful:

I already contacted them, but they advise me to contact MBA Auctions, which I did. I still did not get a reply for them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top