JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To ad to my own rant I have read of .223 rounds that are great for not over penetration. However do any of you think a mall ninja is loaded up with any of these rounds or just what was on sale at walmart...worse yet even more potent rounds they "need" in the mag.

Cops use rifles when it really counts, wars are fought with rifles. I have read that 80% of all handgun wounds are survived and 80% of all rifle and shotgun wounds are not. I set up a rifle to defend my home, even if they wear body armor it's going to hurt. Just the way I think, each to their own.o_O

Cops use rifles when it really counts, wars are fought with rifles. I have read that 80% of all handgun wounds are survived and 80% of all rifle and shotgun wounds are not. I set up a rifle to defend my home, even if they wear body armor it's going to hurt. Just the way I think, each to their own.o_O

I am ok with it until at the end you give me the little evil eye....Now my feelings are hurt....Thanks Jim...Thanks a lot....Guess I will just sit and cry today instead of moving like I am supposed to be.

There things that pistols are much better at than a proper .223 rifle and ammo -
Concealment
Over penetrating targets and walls
Leaving threats breathing

Only one of those is a good thing.

I am ok with it until at the end you give me the little evil eye....Now my feelings are hurt....Thanks Jim...Thanks a lot....Guess I will just sit and cry today instead of moving like I am supposed to be.

That isn't the evil eye, it's waiting for your reply.:D Geez, get a grip.:confused:

Old Massad Ayob wrote an article on what you should have as roll out gear for those bumps in the night. He included body armor and flashlight along with a phone. All that makes alot of bulk but set up a rifle right and you can do better.

I'm not sure, but I THINK I've just been insulted... o_O :D

Join the crowd of uncontrollable sobbing. We have tissues...and pistols here to comfort you.

I did really not remember but you cannot tell me there was much educational info from Riddick. Aside from how to kill multiple guys with a tea cup....This I use every day. When I sip on my coffee and someone annoys me....this is often when I am needing coffee so I just imagine how I could take them out with the mug.

Old Massad Ayob wrote an article on what you should have as roll out gear for those bumps in the night. He included body armor and flashlight along with a phone. All that makes alot of bulk but set up a rifle right and you can do better.

I can do bettah!! I recently did a little work on one of my Mossberg 500's..... I'LL STICK YOU TO THE FRIDGE BEATHCHES!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR