JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is just a pipe dream and they know it. Heck half the guys we are fighting aren't Iraqis anyway.
They can't stop the insurgents.
And they think they have a chance in **** to stop the guns from flowing in over ,what 8000 miles of borders?

Sure. Just trying to make news for someone

"Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's government has presented a bill to parliament banning the possession of weapons by anyone except military and state security personnel."

Hmmm, guess they didn't learn a thing from ol' Saddam ...............:nuts:

This makes perfect sense. Naturally they can be sure that all those with differing views will turn over their firearms. I mean, who wouldn't turn in their guns at government request? This can only end in good, welfare and safety for all, right?

The Shiits, the Turds, Al Poopa... they'll all turn in their guns. Iran will help instill pieces. All's well on the ME front.

(May I please have a bunch of those AK's and a truckload of sardine cans of ammo?)

lol

I guess you can't know freedom without oppression. Sooner or later they'll get it. Maybe the people will have to revolt to learn it, but they'll eventually get it. Hopefully before we have to come back there and throw out the guys we put in. Oh well, I guess some people just learn the hard way.

I guess I'm wondering who's going to collect the guns?
I mean with what,5 different sects,they won't be giving the guns to each other.
Are we going to collect them? With how many lives?

They all probably have a nice collection of AKs lying around so giving up one battered one won't matter.The other ten will stay under the bed with the road side bombs
It'll be like Portland's 'buy back' program, mostly junk will be turned in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top