JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've read all the posts here including yours.

My experience running through these discussions for the last 20+ yrs in gun forums is folks are always expressing the same fears about having their rights stripped, and there is merit to those fears as we can see in various states where gun rights have been stripped.

One person mentioned UK and Canada, and your response was a dismissive 'I live in America'....and this being related to free speech. Most of us here live in America too and are disturbed by what we see surrounding us if we look at it from a global perspective. China is close to Orwell's 1984 right now if you've been paying attention.

The point being is folks should probably be concerned when the globalist fire is surrounding them and not ignore it because it aint in their backyard yet. And yes I know this is still America, and what is going on globally is not happening here altogether, but the push is on.

In this thread we have a lot of speculation and what ifs. You seem to be unconcerned about those and only concerned about what is. Nothing wrong with that IMO. I did find it a bit humorous after all that 'speak about facts' talk that you would make the statement above where you took a 'fact' from the past and projected it forward and made a claim of 'fact'....you did what you chastised others for doing.

Anyway...carry on. My $0.39

Last warning to cease on the name calling as it flies in the face of Rule #1: Be excellent to each other. Thread will be closed if it continues down this track.

One who runs their mouth, in a bar, while consuming alcohol, and carrying a firearm, me thinks cannot honestly be classified as much of a thinking man...

Just sayin'...

Carrying a firearm requires a high level of self control and responsibility for ones actions and behavior. My personal policy is to be the most humble individual in the situation. Period.

I've had some interesting discussions with one of my elderly neighbors about gun / social control and the slippery slope they can lead to, did I mention that he was born in 1930, the son of an Austrian police chief?

If you were to ask him if what he experienced in his youth could conceivably happen here I already know the answer you would get.

Sometimes I have to be careful when talking to him about current events in politics unless I want to learn about history repeating itself.:eek:

giphy.gif

One who runs their mouth, in a bar, while consuming alcohol, and carrying a firearm, me thinks cannot honestly be classified as much of a thinking man...

Just sayin'...

Carrying a firearm requires a high level of self control and responsibility for ones actions and behavior. My personal policy is to be the most humble individual in the situation. Period.

Apparently he was able to think well enough that he didn't shoot a punk who blindsided him--I hope you do as well

Because there is fact and there is fiction, and it seems these forums prefer fiction, fear, and what ifs over facts. That's what gives me the right to tell grown bubblegum men they should know better.
There is YOUR fact and fiction, does not make it real fact or fiction, but I guess if you say it enough you might get someone to believe you.

This makes no sense in anyway. My words can be backed by facts. Public records. Laws. Written judicial opinions. And the list goes on. Y'alls is facebook propaganda you eat up with am extra large shovel.
OK, I seriously have to ask, is your intent to troll every statement? Nevermind. Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR