JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 6 t-shirts coming. A friend runs a shop. When I explained what was happening he agreed to have some made up and charge me at cost... $8 each. If I can get some interest going, I know he would be happy to help us get the message out there.

Like I said....they are "coming." Haven't seen them yet so no pictures. Sorry P7. I promise... it won't have F bombs on it... I will talk to my friend tomorrow and see when they arrive. At $8 there is no profit. However, the enthusiasm is good. I will make sure the end product gets the message across and will provide pictures at that time. Stay tuned.

alv7722, not sure how we would be able to apply profits. How would we be able to make that work? If there is a way to do that I would re-design the shirts to be more aggressive, maybe add embroidery? Anybody want to throw down a good design?

alv7722, not sure how we would be able to apply profits. How would we be able to make that work? If there is a way to do that I would re-design the shirts to be more aggressive, maybe add embroidery? Anybody want to throw down a good design?

You are not going to do "embroidery" for $20, and it is not necessary. I would contact Kevin with "Good Guys with Guns" and coordinate with them. I just paid 28.50 for a shirt from Oath Keepers, so the market will bear a substantial profit. GGWG seems to currently be taking point on fighting these atrocities!! Very aggressive would be good. Print on front ant back would also be good.

I plan to have cut vinyl stickers available if 43 or 44 gets on the ballot. A portion would definitely go to OFF.

If any money is going to OFF I will not participate ever. Not paying for his sisters election campaign again, you all can if you want. These ideas always start out great and then become sticky fingers great idea... but i'm out if Money is going to any Organization other then NWFA.

Some times I love where I live, yesterday a senior man and his wife went in the same restaurant he was open carrying and was CC. No one looked at his firearm, or was scared by it. Some day I hope we never turn into Portland or Eugene, but this Ballot measure could change Oregon for good. It can't pass it will change everything.

A fella was selling these at the Canby show over the weekend. It is screened on the back as well...$20 for my election day attire

1525537099645202237979.jpg

If any money is going to OFF I will not participate ever. Not paying for his sisters election campaign again, you all can if you want. These ideas always start out great and then become sticky fingers great idea... but i'm out if Money is going to any Organization other then NWFA.

I hadn't heard about this. Any further info on what transpired?

I can print T shirt and make Vinyl stickers. I thought about this yesterday too. I think we should design something that will help fighting for our rights. I will make sure all profits will go to NWFA.

Its been a couple years but was in election 2015 his sister was running for county commissioners position, Ive been asking OFF for clarification on how and why and no response not by mail, nor email. I was a member then and wanted to know why this was done? But I don't want to take this off topic PM me if you have other questions on it i'll see if I can answer.

I hadn't heard about this. Any further info on what transpired?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top