IP43 t-shirts

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by FortRock, May 3, 2018.

1. FortRock

FortRock
    Salem, OR
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have 6 t-shirts coming. A friend runs a shop. When I explained what was happening he agreed to have some made up and charge me at cost... $8 each. If I can get some interest going, I know he would be happy to help us get the message out there.

2. alv7722

alv7722
    Merlin, OR

Need to include IP44. I would be a buyer @20, if the profit was used to further the fight, Also need vehicle stickers. :s0113:

3. P7id10T

P7id10T
    Catatonic State
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

:s0122:

joken, Dyjital, Flymph and 10 others like this.
  4. Oldsoldier

Oldsoldier
    Albany

Depends on what the shirts says. If says ip 43 can go f itself im down for two.

5. FortRock

FortRock
    Salem, OR

Like I said....they are "coming." Haven't seen them yet so no pictures. Sorry P7. I promise... it won't have F bombs on it... I will talk to my friend tomorrow and see when they arrive. At $8 there is no profit. However, the enthusiasm is good. I will make sure the end product gets the message across and will provide pictures at that time. Stay tuned.

spookshack and Howard1955 like this.
  6. FortRock

FortRock
    Salem, OR

alv7722, not sure how we would be able to apply profits. How would we be able to make that work? If there is a way to do that I would re-design the shirts to be more aggressive, maybe add embroidery? Anybody want to throw down a good design?

7. alv7722

alv7722
    Merlin, OR

You are not going to do "embroidery" for $20, and it is not necessary. I would contact Kevin with "Good Guys with Guns" and coordinate with them. I just paid 28.50 for a shirt from Oath Keepers, so the market will bear a substantial profit. GGWG seems to currently be taking point on fighting these atrocities!! Very aggressive would be good. Print on front ant back would also be good.

FortRock and Howard1955 like this.
  8. Mikej

Mikej
    Portland
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer 2018 Volunteer

Yeah, right. I'd dare wear something like that walking around inner Portland. Not!
    :s0030: :s0037:

mkwerx likes this.
  9. medicmike63

medicmike63
    Florence, Oregon

I plan to have cut vinyl stickers available if 43 or 44 gets on the ballot. A portion would definitely go to OFF.

mkwerx, BDA.45 and usausausa like this.
  10. alv7722

alv7722
    Merlin, OR

You are ashamed of your God-given rights to self defense???? Get your CC permit if you haven't already. Stand proud of who you are, not cower to what others think you should be!!
    :s0014:

Cardoff, Will_White, BDA.45 and 3 others like this.
  11. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    Break These Chains
    Th1S iS H0w wE R1s3 uP! Silver Supporter

If any money is going to OFF I will not participate ever. Not paying for his sisters election campaign again, you all can if you want. These ideas always start out great and then become sticky fingers great idea... but i'm out if Money is going to any Organization other then NWFA.

12. Mikej

Mikej
    Portland
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer 2018 Volunteer

Easy for you to say, Mr/Mrs Merlin Oregon!

P7id10T and ob1 like this.
  13. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    Break These Chains

Some times I love where I live, yesterday a senior man and his wife went in the same restaurant he was open carrying and was CC. No one looked at his firearm, or was scared by it. Some day I hope we never turn into Portland or Eugene, but this Ballot measure could change Oregon for good. It can't pass it will change everything.

14. FireArm

FireArm
    Beavercreek
    Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Scared to wear a shirt in Portland, that will be the day.
    Id wear an Anti-gun control shirt to any part of Portland and laugh at any snowflake that says a damn word. :s0064::s0170:

Cardoff and cooper like this.
  15. Mister Bisley

Mister Bisley
    Clackamas County

A fella was selling these at the Canby show over the weekend. It is screened on the back as well...$20 for my election day attire

1525537099645202237979.jpg

mkwerx, nammac, partsed and 5 others like this.
  16. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint
    Portland

not a good idea unattended the car cant defend its self

nammac and Mikej like this.
  17. medicmike63

medicmike63
    Florence, Oregon

I hadn't heard about this. Any further info on what transpired?

DuneHopper likes this.
  18. Letus

Letus
    Aloha
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I can print T shirt and make Vinyl stickers. I thought about this yesterday too. I think we should design something that will help fighting for our rights. I will make sure all profits will go to NWFA.

mkwerx, nammac, Caveman Jim and 2 others like this.
  19. alv7722

alv7722
    Merlin, OR

Once again: It appears the group "Good Guys with Guns" is taking point in the fight against 43 and 44. They put on the Salem Rally. Log into Facebook | Facebook

Howard1955 likes this.
  20. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    Break These Chains

Its been a couple years but was in election 2015 his sister was running for county commissioners position, Ive been asking OFF for clarification on how and why and no response not by mail, nor email. I was a member then and wanted to know why this was done? But I don't want to take this off topic PM me if you have other questions on it i'll see if I can answer.

medicmike63 and spookshack like this.