JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talked to my friend this afternoon. The t-shirts will be ready some time this week.
The t-shirts are going to be tan. They will all be XXL. There will be words:
" No
ON
IP43/44"

With the middle word.. "ON" superposed over a image of a semi-auto pistol. Lettering will probably be bright orange so they will be very visible.

Talked to my friend this afternoon. The t-shirts will be ready some time this week.
The t-shirts are going to be tan. They will all be XXL. There will be words:
" No
ON
IP43/44"

With the middle word.. "ON" superposed over a image of a semi-auto pistol. Lettering will probably be bright orange so they will be very visible.

Is the money going to somehow fight against the petitions?

Last Edited:
I am hoping to just do cost and whatever shipping may be necessary to forum members who want them. I don't want to get snarled in campaign finance laws... know that the Oregon Demo-nazis will do anything to punish any opposition or obstruction.

I am hoping to just do cost and whatever shipping may be necessary to forum members who want them. I don't want to get snarled in campaign finance laws... know that the Oregon Demo-nazis will do anything to punish any opposition or obstruction.
You still have the first amendment down there in Oregon don't you .
I think this would fall under that .
I think you never know these days

You still have the first amendment down there in Oregon don't you .
I think this would fall under that .
I think you never know these days

Not too sure that we do..... but I will wear a t-shirt and try to make 'em available to others.

Kudos for getting this going. Thinking out loud here, what if we made some shirts in the future that read something like, "Ask my why IP 43 is bad." Print some in a woman's cut and change the wording to, "Ask my why IP 43 is bad for women." Let's use this as an opportunity for a conversation starter. Guess I'll talk with my bride about this. We know some printers as well. The more ideas and actions the merrier!

OK....I will have 10 shirts in a couple days. They will be OD green shirts with FDE brown "NO on 43/44. They look pretty sharp. I have ten coming in XL. I tried to scan and post a picture. Technical problems. Give me a couple minutes. My IT expert wife is working on it. Red lettering is also available but they sort of ...shimmer... visually. If all the XL shirts go and there is interest in other sizes, my supplier will make them available. He is not making a profit on these but is way pro-2A. Final cost is going to be $9/shirt, and unless you hook up with me in Salem, shipping will be whatever USPS charges me. After a couple orders I will know what it will be. OK....give me a minute and I will post photos. :s0160:

43 44.jpg

Um, I'll take one. I'll pick it up in Salem. I normally don't wear firearms related gear as well for the incognitus factor, but it's really time we start standing up for our rights.

F the snowflakes.

I got the shirts last night. They are going fast. RLS, I saved you one of the three 2xl's that came in the box. The folks doing the shirts created more than I ordered because several of the employees wanted these. So I ended up with 24. There was one 3xl and a neighbor bought it. These cost me $9 each. I am selling at cost. Cardoff, let me know what size you want and we can meet. Please use PM to coordinate that.

Let us remember our fallen. Memorial Day.

So did the design change from a semi-auto pistol to AR15s?

I hate to be a stick in the mud but in the design associating AR15s with the controversially-named "assault weapons" initiative may reinforce some peoples' view of the type of gun the initiative is aimed at. Just my two cents

It is what it is. Why shirk? I don't have the skrill to go back and pay to re-design. But feel free. More the merrier! I dropped five XL's off at Tick Licker in Salem (on Commercial St.) They are available for $9 each. Cost. They are nice cotton btw.

Um, I'll take one. I'll pick it up in Salem. I normally don't wear firearms related gear as well for the incognitus factor, but it's really time we start standing up for our rights.

F the snowflakes.
For convenience, I dropped off several at Tick Licker.

I have 4 XXL shirts and 2 small on order. Should be available mid-week. There are still a couple at Tick Licker in Salem. Still $9. I'm not a retailer. They won't go on clearance. When demand goes to zero these nice cotton t's will be cleaning patches.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top