JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Happy Shooters --

I want to introduce to some of you (I am sure the other some of you already know) a scope brand. It is called IOR and it is marketed in the United States by a company called Valdada Optics.

This company is a Romanian company with more than 70 years of experience in Optical products. They offer high-quality scopes (tactical, hunting, spotting) as well as accessories (bases, rings, etc.)

I am sure that some of you who will take a look at their web-site (http://www.valdada.com) will think they are very expensive, but make no mistake ... these products are not Chinese junk assembled on a ship on their way to USA like other companies do ... these are made with glass from SCHOTT GLASSWERK in Germany. I can assure you that these scopes are up there with Zeiss and Swarovski and they have the same life-time warranty as other scope manufacturers.

Just give them a shot ... you will discover they are not interested in volume sales, but quality sales and one-on-one approach. They can put a variety of reticules on their scopes and they can accommodate your hunting/tactical needs.

Cheers

I've had one before, a fixed 4 power that was calibrated to .308. It was awesome. I wish I hadn't sold it. I've kinda been on a Leupold Kick lately. I believe IOR Valdata is right up there with Zeiss, Schmit&Benderr, Kahles. It is top european quality.

Any body else have one of these scopes?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR