JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Happy Shooters --

I want to introduce to some of you (I am sure the other some of you already know) a scope brand. It is called IOR and it is marketed in the United States by a company called Valdada Optics.

This company is a Romanian company with more than 70 years of experience in Optical products. They offer high-quality scopes (tactical, hunting, spotting) as well as accessories (bases, rings, etc.)

I am sure that some of you who will take a look at their web-site (http://www.valdada.com) will think they are very expensive, but make no mistake ... these products are not Chinese junk assembled on a ship on their way to USA like other companies do ... these are made with glass from SCHOTT GLASSWERK in Germany. I can assure you that these scopes are up there with Zeiss and Swarovski and they have the same life-time warranty as other scope manufacturers.

Just give them a shot ... you will discover they are not interested in volume sales, but quality sales and one-on-one approach. They can put a variety of reticules on their scopes and they can accommodate your hunting/tactical needs.

Cheers

I've had one before, a fixed 4 power that was calibrated to .308. It was awesome. I wish I hadn't sold it. I've kinda been on a Leupold Kick lately. I believe IOR Valdata is right up there with Zeiss, Schmit&Benderr, Kahles. It is top european quality.

Any body else have one of these scopes?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads