JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
So i'm wondering what the legalities are of storing an OR registered shotgun (old single shot) at a cabin in Washington state?
Mainly as a wall hanger.
Any experience?
Thanks,
Haj

I own it, OR resident.
The cabin i want to store it at is on family property.
I want a firearm there, besides that, it's cluttering up my gunsafe.

Thanks,
Haj

So; you think that is rude? Where do you take your firearms to get them "registered"? Only "registered firearms" I ever heard of were on Television.
It was a stupid question slim, get over it.

What value have you brought to this thread, other than making fun of somebody ? Think about it next time you decide to post.

Hej Haji! The transaction is recorded in the FFL's book, but that means nothing as you can sell FTF to someone else and there would be no record anywhere. As you go through the various firearms forums, just remember "registered" is a hot button for many...OK?

I live in WA. and have a vacation home in OR. - didn't think twice about bringing or storing (unloaded for transportation) firearms there.

But just a quick note, 'registered' is a term that carries pretty heavy (negative) connotations in the firearms community - perhaps better to use 'legally owned' as just a thought

So; you think that is rude? Where do you take your firearms to get them "registered"? Only "registered firearms" I ever heard of were on Television.
It was a stupid question slim, get over it.

Well if you live in an area that has registration, CA, NY, IL, HI off the top of my head, then you would have to check with the local laws.

Also ALL legal NFA items are registered and it is done though the transferring SOT.

Just because YOU Have never heard of something does not mean it does not exist :cartman:

What value have you brought to this thread, other than making fun of somebody ? Think about it next time you decide to post.

And was wrong on top of it.

I just love it here.A bunch of (supposedly) grown men turning a simple ,albeit silly,question into a pissin' match,just like one of those high school forums.

So could we add some neener neeners and I know you are but what am I?s to make this more like those?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top