JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This only happens with NorthwestFirearms.com . I have been experiencing problems when trying to load up NWFA from my favorites or straight from the address bar. It sometimes works like it should but other times it will not load. I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." page and then I do my Windows XP Diagnose Connections Problems and it immediately says everything is ok. Also sometimes I will already be logged into NWFA and reading about some topic and if I wait too long It will start acting up again and tries to freeze or logs me off. Anyways while these problems are occuring on NWFA I will check other web pages I have saved in favorites and they are totally fine. Is anyone else having this problem? I don't know where to complain to NWFA management so if a Mod reads this will you PLEASE pass this on? Thanks, Howard :(
I probably should have posted this in the General section under Help NorthwestFirearms.

Last Edited:
Thanks for bringing this up. Lately we've been experiencing server problems due to the excessive load (over 60,000 pageviews per day!!). We're working it out with our host now, hopefully they've been resolved ;)

Please let me know if the problems continue. It's probably time to upgrade our hosting again.

a friend of mine while viewing this forum said a virus popped up. it said click here to download the anti virus and without thinkin he clicked it and loaded a virus into his work computer. is it possible the site may have some kinda of virus? hope this doesnt cause a big stir.

sbwool

a friend of mine while viewing this forum said a virus popped up. it said click here to download the anti virus and without thinkin he clicked it and loaded a virus into his work computer. is it possible the site may have some kinda of virus? hope this doesnt cause a big stir.

sbwool

Wow that's kind of scary! If anyone else encounters this please do a screen capture if you know how to do one, or write down any information especially the web address it may have diverted him to. Also look in the history file for the forwarded URL.

sbwool

That sounds like a XSS or iFrame hack. I only hear about those when there are the random ad server with a poisoned ad, or they site has been hacked. Thought it might also be possible with an image or script link in a signature. I never actually see them myself since I run Firefox with NoScript, Adblock and Ghostery.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads