JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is your "Buddy" a FED?

<broken link removed>

Interesting quote from the above article:

" Online photos from a suspicious spending spree &#8212; people posing with jewelry, guns or fancy cars &#8212; can link suspects or their friends to crime."

Nothing to fear unless you are a child molester or a terrorist.:)

I am sure that BATF monitors all the gun forums on a regular basis so they know who owns what and where to pick up the guns if Obama decides to come after them.:D:D

If they can find the scum bags by being BIG BROTHER on the internet, then good on them. When you have no reason to fear, then you have no reason to fear. :) And about that TACKING your gun thang, Ain't goin to happen.:) Remember, this is JMHO. ;)

I agree, "they" do monitor the forums. And if it helps to put away a bad guy, it is a good thing.

I am also amazed sometimes buy the posts I read where someone openly admits to breaking the law on a open public forum. You may feel macho, but you may also have your post entered as evidence against you in court someday.

Report posts you find here where people are implying they do something or will do something illegal by using the red and white triangle in the corner. The mods will check it out...

Report posts you find here where people are implying they do something or will do something illegal by using the red and white triangle in the corner. The mods will check it out...

Good advice!

It is common in forums for members to get caught up in emotional discussions about firearm rights or political issues. Sometimes they go to far and say things that may cross the line.

But those are not the folks that are a threat, its the ones that tend to be a bit mentally unstable and who may act out their feelings. They usually will press an issue to a point where a threat becomes very clear. It will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck and your gut will signal that something is wrong.:s0131:

The rest of us just grumble, say things under our breath, get over it and vote our feelings in the next election.:s0155:

Just my humble opinion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads