JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see now...Never been in a jail except to do maintenance. Never been arrested, even though I puked on an LE's shoes once....:oops: Been married to the same woman for 48 years, (says more for her than me). Oh, and my mother's grandfather was born in Kaulifornia when it still belonged to Mexico.:eek:

Make that...The first time it belonged to Mexico...:(

Last Edited:
Let's see now...Never been in a jail except to do maintenance. Never been arrested, even though I puked on an LE's shoes once....:oops: Been married to the same woman for 48 years, (says more for her than me). Oh, and my mother's grandfather was born in Kaulifornia when it still belonged to Mexico.:eek:
48 years :) Good to see a marriage go the distance.... AWESOME :rolleyes:

I might make a list of some kind for writing this, but

I was born in Virginia
Moved to the philliphines for 2 years when I was 2-4 years old.
My dad worked for the CIA as some kind of electrical engineer working on satillite communication equipment from what I know. He is know bat shet crazy.

I think of myself as stupid, book smarts evades me, However, i can fix anything. I'm good at everything I do as long as it's not a test or learning anything from a class or book.
Probably just ADD

I was in no country during the 9/11 terror attacks.

Civilian working on a US Navy warship beyond territorial waters. The next day we got close enough for me to catch a helo ashore where I was deposited on a military base soccer field with my toothbrush, passport and cell phone. I've often wondered how many other American civilians flew that day. Probably fewer than anytime since before I was born 60 years ago.

It's horrifying to me that most Americans, including Al Sharpton and his flunkie Barack Obama still have no concept of how severely the global tide shifted that day.

Last Edited:
I'm related to the Wright Brothers on my mother's side. My grandfather's middle named was Orville after Orville Wright... and yes, I too am a "mechanical genius" like they were. (although unlike them, I'm also part "raging berserker" from my bio-father's side) ;)

I can wiggle my ears. About 80% of people cannot.

This is an evolutionary holdover from a time when we could move our ears around, like a horse or deer, to better hear predators or other threats.

Not only can I wiggle my ears, but I can curl my tongue both longitudinally AND laterally. I can also make the Vulcan sign with both hands. What does evolution say about that :) ?

Keith

Last Edited:
My Grandparents didn't have any children.
I am a former two time underwater Ping-Pong champion(West Coast Conference)
I have the largest Air-Guitar collection in the Pacific Northwest.

Kinda wonder about the drift here, it's gone from history to body parts:D Heck, still stuck on just average no matter where the drift takes us:s0112:.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top