JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you have any interesting facts about you, your family, etc?

I saw this question asked on another forum, and some of the responses were interesting.

For example;

My Great Uncle is John Sutter, of CA gold rush fame.:s0105:

I've been interviewed on a national talk radio show and NW Cable News in Seattle.:s0005:

Articles written by me have been published in Architectural Digest magazine.:s0108:

Growing up, my parents would not let me even own a BB gun.:s0010:

I once ran for president, but told no one.

On a more serious note, I do have a membership in the Mayflower Society. We managed to trace one of our family lines to one of the families that came over on the maiden voyage. Thankfully at least one of the family members survived that first winter so I could be here to entertain you today.

I also got my pilot's license while a senior in high school. But cost and health issues got me out of flying 25 years ago. I do miss it.

Growing up, I owned a .22 before I ever was allowed (by my mother) to have a BB gun. The .22 was locked, of course, but I had to wait until I was 16 and bought my own BB gun :p My mother wasn't pleased.

My Great Uncle is John Sutter, of CA gold rush fame.
I've been interviewed on a national talk radio show and NW Cable News in Seattle.
Articles written by me have been published in Architectural Digest magazine.
Growing up, my parents would not let me even own a BB gun.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends. :s0059:

themostinterestingmanintheworld_1426.jpg

Had to reflect on the question a bit then decided you can tell just as much about a person by the time they were born as you can the place. Those times are gone even though the places remain.o_O

It was a show called Unchained Reaction. It was hosted by the Mythbuster guys (Adam and Jamie)

Mine was episode 6, Movie Mayhem

You can watch it on YouTube.
I'm the guy covered in tattoos

Nothing to brag about here, just an average American. I did stay in a Best Western once though.:D

I've stayed at Holiday Inn Express's before, but it didn't help me.:(

Maybe I'll try BW..

This shouldn't be interpreted as a "Bragging" thread.:)

"Are you a GOOD person" is really the only question everyone should ask themselves......the rest is just a crap shoot..............:D

But some of that "crap" can be interesting:cool:;):D

Last Edited:
I've stayed at Holiday Inn Express's before, but it didn't help me.:(

Maybe I'll try BW..

This shouldn't be interpreted as a "Bragging" thread.:)

"Are you a GOOD person" is really the only question......the rest is just a crap shoot..............:D

But some f that crap can be interesting:cool:;):D

"Good person"? :D I have contributed to society like any good person does.

I like the thread, some interesting people here. Keep it going:s0155::s0093:

I was born and raised in Canada...but always felt I was an American.
My wife and I didn't want to immigrate illegally, but then back in 1988 there was to be an NP5 lottery. We sent in 300 entries.
We won a spot.
After 5 years we were sworn in as citizens.
8 days later... my daughter was born.
Then,
18 years later we had to immigrate again ...Back to America (Idaho) from California;)

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-09-06/news/mn-1739_1_visa-lottery/3

My Great Uncle is John Sutter, of CA gold rush fame.:s0105:
I can now add (1) item and that being I've been to your fort in Sacramento many times and I was born in your memorial hospital. :D

Other than that, my only other claim is having Andy Granatelli, his wife Dolly and one of their drivers named Art Pollard spend time at my house when I was a kid. :cool:

Almost forgot...my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills. :)

I once was a drug dealer (meth, pot, crank)... I never got caught.

Now I deal Bibles and love seeing other people's lives changed for the better.

I too have a father who has cattle on a thousand hills. Ps50:10

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top