JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was the first test baby for a new experimental procedure that allowed interwomb blood transfusions while i was still in my mom. If i hadn't gone through that experimental procedure my moms immune system would have killed me off before i was able to be c sectioned out. I was born 2 months early at 3 pounds 6 ounces. The docs even had to build my tear ducts from scratch using very thin fishing line. It was a miracle that i even lived.

I was the first test baby for a new experimental procedure that allowed interwomb blood transfusions while i was still in my mom. If i hadn't gone through that experimental procedure my moms immune system would have killed me off before i was able to be c sectioned out. I was born 2 months early at 3 pounds 6 ounces. The docs even had to build my tear ducts from scratch using very thin fishing line. It was a miracle that i even lived.

You are kidding, of course????????????????????????????????????

If not, what pound fishing line did they use????:confused::cool::D:eek::rolleyes:o_O:)

I'm kidding.

WOW!:cool:

I was on the Berlin wall while it was being taken down, me with red arrow over my head in pic!
I was there too!, just prior and during the New Years Eve celebration after it opened. No pic, my mom in FL has them in an album I think. She also has some WALL chunks too!

One pic is of a long haired, young OLDNEWBIE with a small sledge attacking a portion of the wall.
Guys were renting hammers and making money like crazy! Freezing cold and lots of fireworks and drinking.

The guards were still there when we crossed over, a real strange creepy feeling, like going into another dimension.
The contrast back then was striking between the drab East side and West Berlin with all it's lights and advertisements, restaurants and theaters etc.
We didn't stay long on the East side, no good places to really spend your money.

They say some of the old east Berliners never adjusted and still long for the good old days under Communism.
Kind of like a Prisoner being released after a 30 year sentence behind bars I suppose. Can't make decisions for themselves without being told.

You are kidding, of course????????????????????????????????????

If not, what pound fishing line did they use????:confused::cool::D:eek::rolleyes:o_O:)

I'm kidding.

WOW!:cool:

Not kidding at all. It's also the reason why i have asthma. I was in ICU for about 2 weeks after i was c sectioned. I'm very thankful that i'm here on this green earth.

In the early 70's, I helped a friend rebuild his 36 HP VW engine.
This was in Eugene.
I was "attending" Lane Community College at the time, so decided to open up a VW shop to pay my bills.

After all, I had just rebuilt my 1st engine, and thought I was a VW expert.:s0023:

NEW DAWN GARAGE was opened, 1430 1/2 Willamette Rd, St.(?) behind Col Sanders Chicken.
Last time I was in Eugene the garage was still there.:)

After rebuilding a few Bus engines (the bulk of my business), I got the "Contract" to keep the Springfield Creamery Divco milk trucks running.:s0138::s0144:

If you know Divcos, you know your milk trucks...:D:s0138:

I ran into Ken Kesey many times, and worked indirectly with Nancy, of Nancy's Yogurt. (she was a Babette).
:s0116:
One Day, Ken and his buddy Timothy Leary were hanging out when I arrived to pick up a Divco.:s0145:

Ken said to me; Hey Craig, you want to go flying with us. We're going to drop (some acid) and go flying, Wana' come?":s0027:

(Ken owned a 2 engine (I think it was a Cessna 210??) 4 seater, so there was plenty of room.
:D

I thought about it for about 1/1000 of a second, and said, "Yeah, I'd really like to, but I have too much work to do today".:s0108::cool::confused::eek:o_O:rolleyes:

Yeah, I have an idea. Let's drop some ACID and go fly an airplane...........:eek::eek::confused::confused::(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O

I did do a little partying with Ken and Timothy, and the Merry Pranksters (those who remember those days), but was not into dropping acid like they were............:confused:o_O:D:)

Actually, drinking a few beers and interacting with a bunch of stoned people was all the entertainment I needed...............and the babes, ah, the babes................................... did I mention the babes?:cool:

The good ol' days.............:s0105::s0022::s0022::s0105:

I am occasionally part of the topic on a local radio station about UFO sightings. Way back in 1981 I was on patrol and my Sergeant spotted something in the sky. There was a to do about it with me making the mistake of tape recording the sounds. It still gets played on the radio and is on Youtube.

I am occasionally part of the topic on a local radio station about UFO sightings. Way back in 1981 I was on patrol and my Sergeant spotted something in the sky. There was a to do about it with me making the mistake of tape recording the sounds. It still gets played on the radio and is on Youtube.
Link?

I believe in UFO's.

I met this girl (about 23) last summer, and she believes the earth is being run by giant lizards on another planet.

Weird thing is, she seems very intelligent otherwise:(;):eek::Do_O...or maybe she's correct:eek::eek::eek:

So do you drink Slivovitz ,whatever that plum turpentine is called,and argue nonstop with everyone while demeaning them?
Or is that just yugo women that are like that?

My great grand mother on mom's side, was first generation from Germany and married a Custer.
My dad's great grandfather came out from Michigan,to Seattle,during the Alaska gold rush. He was deciding between buying waterfront in Seattle or going gold mining. He chose gold mining lol
As far as me,I dug out about half of the toll plaza at the Narrows bridge
That's all I got

So do you drink Slivovitz ,whatever that plum turpentine is called,and argue nonstop with everyone while demeaning them?
Or is that just yugo women that are like that?

My great grand mother on mom's side, was first generation from Germany and married a Custer.
My dad's great grandfather came out from Michigan,to Seattle,during the Alaska gold rush. He was deciding between buying waterfront in Seattle or going gold mining. He chose gold mining lol
As far as me,I dug out about half of the toll plaza at the Narrows bridge
That's all I got
Well, I do not drink liquor anymore, but I used to drink Slivovitz on occasion. I loved it and is a very good cure all for upset stomach, so its not really Turpentine. I avoid arguments but at times its unavoidable and I do not argue non-stop. I only demean people if they demean me first, but I am guilty of it just like everyone else. I do not believe that it is ''JUST'' Yugo women that are like that, to answer that question. Hope that answers your questions.

Well, I do not drink liquor anymore, but I used to drink Slivovitz on occasion. I loved it and is a very good cure all for upset stomach, so its not really Turpentine. I avoid arguments but at times its unavoidable and I do not argue non-stop. I only demean people if they demean me first, but I am guilty of it just like everyone else. I do not believe that it is ''JUST'' Yugo women that are like that, to answer that question. Hope that answers your questions.
Mostly just knew 2 Croats and a Serbian girl that were very hard to be around very long.Don't even think of disagreeing,lol

Mostly just knew 2 Croats and a Serbian girl that were very hard to be around very long.Don't even think of disagreeing,lol
That,s funny, no wonder you were asking about it. Many Croats and Serbs dislike each other, its a socio,political, territorial thing. They argue like cats and dogs over that, kind of like I hear many Native American Tribes do not like each other but are from the same land. So ya, that,s why and they are not all like that and the ones that are are ignorant.

All I saw was something in the sky and then it disappeared. This object was most likely an experimental aircraft of some type but I do not rule out the possibility of there being life elsewhere. Why is the human race so arrogant as to believe that we are the only ones out here in this vast universe. And by the way, I am a great fan of Science Fiction, or as some say Science Fact that they have just not told us is real yet.

All I saw was something in the sky and then it disappeared. This object was most likely an experimental aircraft of some type but I do not rule out the possibility of there being life elsewhere. Why is the human race so arrogant as to believe that we are the only ones out here in this vast universe. And by the way, I am a great fan of Science Fiction, or as some say Science Fact that they have just not told us is real yet.
Agreed!

I am distant (like 3rd) cousins with Lee Greenwood, and even more distant cousins to both Bill Clinton and the Bush (as in GHW and GW) family.

In my career I've got to meet interesting people from homeless people without a penny to their name, to dignitaries and minor celebrities including Gert Boyle and General James Thayer (retired commander of the Oregon National Guard, founder of the J Thayer Company, and father of KISS rocker Tommy Thayer). Both were super humble, down to earth people.

I can touch my tongue to my nose, as well as stick it up my nostrils. I can curl my tongue as well.

At three weeks old I underwent surgery to permanently open the sphyncter between my stomach and intestines - because that muscle didn't work properly when I was born and damn near killed me. I have a 4 inch long scar on my abdomen from that surgery.

Ttuck's mother is my mother's twin sister. Our maternal grandmother had three daughters born on the same date - one set of twins and one single daughter born a couple years later. Our grandmother gave birth to two sets of twins - out of 9 children.

I've run a person over who stepped out in front a bus I was driving (they lived, and no, I have never driven for Tri Met).

I've been struck by vehicles three times while working as a tow truck driver, twice in one night (no BS - none of these resulted in serious injury thank god, but I did wind up rolling off the hood of the first car, the second car left a bruise on my butt cheek)

I was once rear-ended immediately after leaving the DMV, having just paid for a driving record to be sent to a potential employer.

I have been rear ended in a parked school bus, when my vehicle was literally the only vehicle occupying the road I was on except for the one that struck me. The guy who struck me was driving a brand new truck he'd just purchased - and totaled it out. The first police officer on scene was the chief of police, who lived just around the corner from the accident scene and was driving to work when he came upon us.

I'm 33 years old and have an 8 year old little sister and 13 year old little brother. My father's wife is only 3 years older than me. (My dad's got game :D).

I flew co-pilot on a PBY Catalina from Klamath Falls to Kelso, WA at the age of 13. Nearly ran over some sky divers at the Oregon/Washington border.

If that was you, sorry 'bout that, I never saw you; it wasn't deliberate. :oops:

I was born with a deformed foot and had a cast on it immediately. So I never crawled, just went from rolling to walking.

I once owned a unicorn. A concealed carry permit in California! Still have it. Most people don't believe they exist. They do.

And I was just recently involved in what I thought was an earthquake. Turned out to be a sinkhole and now I have lost all of my guns. :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top