JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I asked those who know me what was interesting about me. The most common reply was they thought I made the best southern style buttermilk biscuits they have ever tasted. Being as how the skill has been passed down through the generations I guess I can claim that ability:D

I am a work in progress. But... I did install an L-Acoustics Kudo PA into the Roseland Theater last month.....

I just hope someday, I will figure out what I want to do when I grow up....

One of my Grandmothers was born under a wagon on the Oregon Trail.
The wagon broke down in Bozeman, MT, and her family decided to stay there.

I flew an airplane before I was old enough to drive a car.
The first time I did drive, I backed up one of my brother's pickup trucks and dented the tailgate.

I reloaded ammunition the first time when I was 12.
My Dad trusted me enough that he hunted with it.

Well I asked those who know me what was interesting about me. The most common reply was they thought I made the best southern style buttermilk biscuits they have ever tasted. Being as how the skill has been passed down through the generations I guess I can claim that ability:D

MMMMMMM MMMMM.Cave man loves Southern style biscutes & sausage gravey!!!!
It keeps the Muzzies away.......

In the late 50's I was born into a proud military family in an Army field hospital in Germany. One year later we were on a slow ship back to America to the Southern home of our kin.
Grew up with Southern values and still have em to this day.
Was the hunter in the family since 8 y o. (small game)
Was the second generation Army Son of an Airborne, S F, green beret soldier along with my two brothers.

Traveled through 18 states contracting as a telephone cable splicer.

Settled in Wa. 20+ years ago, got addicted to steelhead fishing and am still a steel junkie!!!:eek:

Last Edited:
I am related to Mike Mitchell, the lead guitarist of the Kingsmen (Louie Louie) He is my Great Grandmothers Nephew.

I am also related to DeWitt Clinton, the Governor of New York from 1817-1823 and 1825-1828. He also was the founder of the Erie Canal and he Narrowly lost the race for President of the United States to James Madison in 1812.

This also makes me related to George Clinton who is considered one of the founding fathers of the United States, he was Vice President to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. He also rode with George Washington to the first Inauguration and gave an impressive dinner to celebrate it.

Last Edited:
I am Batman!o_O
Well I was for Halloween one year quite a few years ago anyway.;)

With the exception of 2 months that I lived on the other side of town right before I got married, I have always lived within 5 miles of the house I grew up in. Everything is just so convenient and close in the neighborhood here. Someday when we can afford it, we plan on getting some acreage. Unfortunately that will be later than sooner.

And my grandparents used to own a bar in long beach, wa a very very long time ago called the Depot Tavern.

I bet you are one of the skateboarders....:D

Actually, no nothing that good. While stationed at Ft. Campbell a buddy and I decided to go to Nashville to catch the show because of the amount of women who would be there. With Britny Fox opening and Poison headlining, the ration was like 3 women to every man. I just happened to be the drunk guy that ended up in the front row next to a girl that got a close up.

Ray

My Mom made dandilion wine and dandilion salad from leaves she pulled in the backyard. We also ate rabbit and groundhog she shot from the kitchen window with a Quackenbush .22 single shot rifle. These were some of the benefits from growing up in Appalachia, as well as a taste for pasties (with a short 'a' - a very large pastry filled with meat and potatoes commonly eaten by coal miners at work) and shoe-fly pie (a wet bottom molasses pie).

Keith

My great great grandfather was shot by vigilantes while in the sheriffs custody. He had shot two men who he claims where building a fence on his land (he owned a ranch in Prineville Oregon) The sheriff hauled him in for questioning but he was not arrested. He was under a kind of house arrest at a local hotel. During the night a group of vigilantes broke in, shot him and drug him behind a horse to the crooked river bridge where they hung his corpse along with his hired man. His widow was in such a rage over the events she tried to gun down the sheriff in town the following day but he escaped. This happened in march of 1882, he was 31 years old and my great grandfather was not born for another 6 months. This started whats known as the Crook County reign of terror. His death was the start of two years of lawless terror where vigilante justice was doled out by mask men on horse back. The whole thing was later as the basis for several stories in "Masked Rider Western" pulp-fiction magazine

There are vastly different versions of the story. In some of them my G G Grandfather is painted as a innocent man protecting his ranch from thugs. In others is is portrayed as a cold blooded murder.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top