JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a delay because AR-15s are the absolute most deadly of all the weapons of war to ever be created.

More deadly than nuclear bombs. Even more deadly than biological weapons...

-Robert

Your lucky, I got canceled last month with zero explanation from the O.S.P. as to the why! Took those jackarses 7 days to initially decide to cancel before I had to start all over with a second 4473 and then wait another 7 days, Yea, INSTANT ain't instant any more! I also have my CHL, and that was entered in the system both times, but the last almost 2 years havn't meant jackchit for moving to the front of the line!

Doubt there was really any good reason.

This meme comes to mind though, especially since it was a multiple lower purchase…

1628731644778.jpeg

Probably the 3 lowers.

I didn't think this rule applied for receivers.

Probably because you're attempting to buy three in one go. Maybe someone wants to contact the Feds. You know...... to cross check you against the numerous data bases.

Don't want no deplorable, criminal anti-govt leanin' person getting ahold of even, one.

Rrrrrright......

TRUE story time.

Days before the Clinton AW ban went into effect I bought 10 bare nekked receivers.

A couple of weeks later, I got a call from the ATF.....wondering about my purchase. What was I gonna do with that many receivers?

I simply told them that I made the purchased.....

Because of Clinton. Duh.

The agent was not amused. But knew better than to get into a political discussion.

Aloha, Mark

Probably because you're attempting to buy three in one go. Maybe someone wants to contact the Feds. You know...... to cross check you against the numerous data bases.

Don't want no deplorable, criminal anti-govt leanin' person getting ahold of even, one.

Rrrrrright......

TRUE story time.

Days before the Clinton AW ban went into effect I bought 10 bare nekked receivers.

A couple of weeks later, I got a call from the ATF.....wondering about my purchase. What was I gonna do with that many receivers?

I simply told them that I made the purchased....."Because of Clinton. Duh."

The agent was not amused. But knew better than to get into a political discussion.

Aloha, Mark
Was in a gun shop a few days before that went into effect, watched a couple of dudes buy up every AR in the store, evey AK, every FAL, and M-1 they could! Good thing I got there first, and got the last good FAL they had before those dudes snapped them all up!

Rrrrrright......

TRUE story time.

I simply told them that I made the purchased.....

Because of Clinton. Duh.

Aloha, Mark
I bought three at one time from Cabelas and was not delayed.

The crazy thing is I bought 3 lowers about 3 months ago to complete a few more of my builds and no delay... So idk it's werid I called them yesterday and waiting on the call back... probably gonna take at least a month though..

Almost like my friend I did a transfer with he decided to buy a gun from the store we was doing a transfer at two separate transactions waited a week one clear the second did not no explanation they resubmitted it then two more weeks it when threw.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top