JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting I was curious because the newbie behind the counter at my local shop... looked like he went out back and had him shelf a Reggie concert before I got there all blood shot eyes and all..... So I show up to check out my lowers that I had sent there from palmetto... And he just starts writing up the paperwork didn't even let me look at them.. honestly he was super annoying and even told my wife I work not have him ever do my paperwork work again... I have bought at least 35 firearms from this store but this kid idk something was not there....and to top it all off just got off work and had to drive over a hour through tourist central just to get to the shop...so ya I might of been a little bit irritated but hop was hoping he didn't screw up my paperwork work which it looks like he did....its a bummer to I'm going to have to talk to the owner next time I'm up that way if this does get solved soon

Interesting I was curious because the newbie behind the counter at my local shop... looked like he went out back and had him shelf a Reggie concert before I got there all blood shot eyes and all..... So I show up to check out my lowers that I had sent there from palmetto... And he just starts writing up the paperwork didn't even let me look at them.. honestly he was super annoying and even told my wife I work not have him ever do my paperwork work again... I have bought at least 35 firearms from this store but this kid idk something was not there....and to top it all off just got off work and had to drive over a hour through tourist central just to get to the shop...so ya I might of been a little bit irritated but hop was hoping he didn't screw up my paperwork work which it looks like he did....its a bummer to I'm going to have to talk to the owner next time I'm up that way if this does get solved soon
All kinds of typos...

You know what did this to this poor dead whale? That's right an AR15 and you want three of them. No wonder you got delayed.

View attachment 1010200
Don't forget the poor deer population!!

ADA0CFCB-DC78-4A3F-85F0-28B8C7F6F0A3.jpeg

View attachment 1010909
Well, those virus infected deer aren't wearing masks... so it's ok to decimate them now.

But, first, the bullets must be dipped in an experimental drug that will cure the 'Rona. Just to be on the safe side.

They will still be counted as a covid death, so please make sure to put a mask on the severed head, especially if you plan on mounting it on your wall.

-Robert

Was in a gun shop a few days before that went into effect, watched a couple of dudes buy up every AR in the store, evey AK, every FAL, and M-1 they could! Good thing I got there first, and got the last good FAL they had before those dudes snapped them all up!
Exactly why I bit the bullet and bought my SP5, as many mags as I could find and a extra SEF trigger and pack. ect ect...
Now I want to snatch up an SP5k before the "holy gods" dems take away our/my ability to buy them.

As the Taliban advanced, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby pushed back against comparisons between the current situation in Afghanistan and the fall of Saigon in 1975. "We're not focused on the history of the Vietnam War," he said in a news conference on Friday. He also said he had no "crystal ball" to predict whether or not the Afghan government would succumb to the Taliban.

I have a crystal ball (two of them in fact), and they say you are going to be plucking embassy staffers in Kabal off the rooftops with your whirlybirds.

As the Taliban advanced, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby pushed back against comparisons between the current situation in Afghanistan and the fall of Saigon in 1975. "We're not focused on the history of the Vietnam War," he said in a news conference on Friday. He also said he had no "crystal ball" to predict whether or not the Afghan government would succumb to the Taliban.

I have a crystal ball (two of them in fact), and they say you are going to be plucking embassy staffers in Kabal off the rooftops with your whirlybirds.
Agreed. Not to turn this into a debate on the issue, but we can only prop up foreign govs for so long, and I am not sure that area is worth the cost even if we decided to stay. At some point we have to realize that we are not

FtZTcwNTM1MTcyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

People say we helped Germany & Japan and Korea, so look where they are now. But for the most part those countries were way ahead of Afghanistan in terms of stability - IMO.

I am sure the commander in chief is busy planning some fixes for this mess.

Wait this just in, he is going on vacation. I guess it can wait until he gets back.
There are very few POTUSs in our history that I would trust to be involved in the day to day military details of a pullout from Afghanistan. I think setting the policy and letting the generals handle the details is fine - politicians getting too involved in such operations is a recipe for disaster.

There are very few POTUSs in our history that I would trust to be involved in the day to day military details of a pullout from Afghanistan. I think setting the policy and letting the generals handle the details is fine - politicians getting too involved in such operations is a recipe for disaster.
I think letting him be involved with anything, is a recipe for disaster.

View attachment 1010909
Don't forget now, you can save yourself a step using one of them incendiary booolets.

Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device.

So, you don't shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.

-- Patricia Eddington, D-NY
ar15deer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show