JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up and mark x rifle in 375H&H never seen the brand in a bolt gun before does any of the crowd in the forum have any input on this brand and quality or did I get clean looking clunker ?
specs
Interarms mark X
375H&H
mauser action custom checkered knob cut
some sort of fiberglass stock with a sprayed on texture ? to be verified
has poor fluted suposed custom heavy barrel with a good looking break

The only ones I have seen were made in the 90;s and were hard wood stock/blued action+ BBL's.
They are good guns. They were sought after when I lived in Alaska.
I don't know about a bubba-fied version's?

I have one in 7mm mag.and it is a great shooter. Switching out the wood stock for fiberglass had bean a consideration to lighten it up a bit.
anyone had trigger work done . rugers are a modified mauser action and triggers on some are a pain or not commonly found I cant recall what my gun smith put in last one but it took some tinkering to get perfect .

anyone had trigger work done . rugers are a modified mauser action and triggers on some are a pain or not commonly found I cant recall what my gun smith put in last one but it took some tinkering to get perfect .

I do not know if work was done by the previous owner, But i have not had any trigger work done in the 10 years i have had it.

I just picked up and mark x rifle in 375H&H never seen the brand in a bolt gun before does any of the crowd in the forum have any input on this brand and quality or did I get clean looking clunker ?
specs
Interarms mark X
375H&H
mauser action custom checkered knob cut
some sort of fiberglass stock with a sprayed on texture ? to be verified
has poor fluted suposed custom heavy barrel with a good looking break
thanks for all the input .
after some work on the stock clearing some barrel channel room had it out for a test this rifle still puts a mule sized kick with the muzzle break .Shoots nice good accuracy .With more inspection I would have to say this was a safe queen and probably has more rounds down the tube today than ever .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top