JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up and mark x rifle in 375H&H never seen the brand in a bolt gun before does any of the crowd in the forum have any input on this brand and quality or did I get clean looking clunker ?
specs
Interarms mark X
375H&H
mauser action custom checkered knob cut
some sort of fiberglass stock with a sprayed on texture ? to be verified
has poor fluted suposed custom heavy barrel with a good looking break

The only ones I have seen were made in the 90;s and were hard wood stock/blued action+ BBL's.
They are good guns. They were sought after when I lived in Alaska.
I don't know about a bubba-fied version's?

I have one in 7mm mag.and it is a great shooter. Switching out the wood stock for fiberglass had bean a consideration to lighten it up a bit.
anyone had trigger work done . rugers are a modified mauser action and triggers on some are a pain or not commonly found I cant recall what my gun smith put in last one but it took some tinkering to get perfect .

anyone had trigger work done . rugers are a modified mauser action and triggers on some are a pain or not commonly found I cant recall what my gun smith put in last one but it took some tinkering to get perfect .

I do not know if work was done by the previous owner, But i have not had any trigger work done in the 10 years i have had it.

I just picked up and mark x rifle in 375H&H never seen the brand in a bolt gun before does any of the crowd in the forum have any input on this brand and quality or did I get clean looking clunker ?
specs
Interarms mark X
375H&H
mauser action custom checkered knob cut
some sort of fiberglass stock with a sprayed on texture ? to be verified
has poor fluted suposed custom heavy barrel with a good looking break
thanks for all the input .
after some work on the stock clearing some barrel channel room had it out for a test this rifle still puts a mule sized kick with the muzzle break .Shoots nice good accuracy .With more inspection I would have to say this was a safe queen and probably has more rounds down the tube today than ever .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top