JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's actually my favorite campaign line - job creation.

A few weeks ago I've received a ballot in the mail, special election to replace rep. David Wu... I quickly glanced at the statements by 4 candidates. I immediately noticed that priority #1 for Democratic and Republican candidates was "job creation". I ignored the fourth candidate from Progressive Party, because he stated he was unemployed. Finally my attention was caught by statement from Libertarian candidate - "150 military bases around the world". I stopped reading, marked the appropriate check box and sealed the envelope.

P.S. I would really love to see a candidate who will say "I want to destroy jobs and increase unemployment" - I will vote for him/her too, just for change.

I want to see Inslee unemployed and on the bread line...but that won't happen, he's on the dole already...I wounder how many other jobs, that after not doing one thing good in 14 years of employment, can walk away from a job with his "retirement".

Inslee is rabidly anti-gun. He has voted for just about every restriction that ever came along (including the 1994 AWB) and against every easing of rules.

Any Washington gun owner that voted for Inslee is voting for someone actively opposed to their rights. Not generally unsympathetic, not lukewarm on gun rights, but actively opposed to them.

I spoke to Jay at length in 1994 about his vote for the AWB and he was adamant that the second amendment was only about people's hunting rifles, and since the AWB didn't ban anyone's double-barreled shotgun, it was just hunkey dorey. We booted his *** out of office over that so he went over to the LEFT side and got the moonbats there to vote for him.

If he gets elected, you can absolutely count on more restrictions to our rights.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top