JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, he can ESAD.

Funny how all the laws already in existence don't stop violence from happening but these zealots push the idea that "just a few more" will do it

At 1.07 one of the most nonsensical things I have ever heard:

'Those first shots were coming out fast and furious, but a 10 round mag would have been done before he walked through the door'

I can appreciate his emotion and certainly empathize with him but what he said really didn't apply to the shooting as a crime.

Last Edited:
police jobs decline all over the nation because dems want peace with BLM ergo crime is up all over the country including gun crime
ergo we must do more gun bans.........

Everyone be ready to vote ... again
I have voted in every election since 1989 and will continue to as long as I'm a resident (which will not be long to vacate). Call me when y'all finally decide enough is enough and want to take out the trash.

There is no way that Washington ever had or will have a fair election since they shoved mail box ballot's down our throats. I remember right before they touted "it will save us $420,000". :s0001:
Since when did these cretins in Olympia EVER want to save Washatonians money voluntarily?

Last Edited:
Aaand he strikes again: SB 5974 is ready for him to sign as well. So? Howzabout "all publicly owned and privately owned passenger and light duty vehicles of model year 2030 or later that are sold, purchased, or registered in Washington state be electric vehicles." I know, not firearms related per se, but shows a similar mind set on his part.

Pandering to the wokies.... no offense to Chewbacca....

star wars chewbacca needs to kick the drugs GIF

Last Edited:
Cool, more BS to turn the law abiding into criminal and for real criminals to ignore.
Yep, But that's part of the plan, let everything turn to sh_t then declare martial law and demand everyone give everything up. Don't obey and they will send the Gestapo to kill you and your family.
That may seem a little over the top to some of you but we all know what the government is willing to do when people don't obey.
(remember Katrina?)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews