JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one for a samsung galaxy phone, but I get motion sickness after a few minutes.
I actually played a VR game in Japan at Taito Tower called Tower Tag. 15 minutes playing that was alright for me, and I can tell it is very much the future of arcade gaming.
I have yet to be impressed by the amount of content available for this on the PlayStation to buy a VR set, as well as being susceptible to motion sickness... :(

I hear the arcade classic, Ace Combat 7 is one of the best VR games out right now. Available on PS4, XBOX, and PC.

I hear the arcade classic, Ace Combat 7 is one of the best VR games out right now. Available on PS4, XBOX, and PC.

I have this for ps4 with the PSVR. You only get a few VR missions to play, but they're incredibly immersive. Makes dogfighting way easier when you can literally look around to spot the other planes.

Just wish I were more used to it. Can't play got more than 20 mins or so without getting severe motion (or lack thereof) sickness :eek:

Does it have the Japanese love pillow module? o_O

;):D
No Japanese version, that I can tell... Americans are pioneering that aspect, but I rather not tell any more of that... ;)

I have this for ps4 with the PSVR. You only get a few VR missions to play, but they're incredibly immersive. Makes dogfighting way easier when you can literally look around to spot the other planes.

Just wish I were more used to it. Can't play got more than 20 mins or so without getting severe motion (or lack thereof) sickness :eek:
Yeah, they only released 3 missions and postponed release like 2 years for VR, which was a little dissappointing. The game over all is worth purchasing tho, which I can't say for many games anymore.
I wish I didn't get motion sickness, I might be a little more interested.
It was not an issue for me while playing a shooter and standing tho. I'd like to see this at an arcade over here.

No Japanese version, that I can tell... Americans are pioneering that aspect, but I rather not tell any more of that... ;)

Yeah, they only released 3 missions and postponed release like 2 years for VR, which was a little dissappointing. The game over all is worth purchasing tho, which I can't say for many games anymore.
I wish I didn't get motion sickness, I might be a little more interested.
It was not an issue for me while playing a shooter and standing tho. I'd like to see this at an arcade over here.

Yeah, I've heard that having a fan running and pointed at you helps to counteract the queasyness, and it does, sort of.

Shooters are way fun in VR too. I've got Farpoint, and it's a blast.

Yeah, I've heard that having a fan running and pointed at you helps to counteract the queasyness, and it does, sort of.

Shooters are way fun in VR too. I've got Farpoint, and it's a blast.
I might have to try that next time I play VR... all I know is that the faster I am moving, the less I feel sick.

I've been seeing a lot of VR headsets at the goodwill's electronics aisles lately. Some of them look high end. All I can think is that the technology isn't quite settled yet.
Cool though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads