JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one for a samsung galaxy phone, but I get motion sickness after a few minutes.
I actually played a VR game in Japan at Taito Tower called Tower Tag. 15 minutes playing that was alright for me, and I can tell it is very much the future of arcade gaming.
I have yet to be impressed by the amount of content available for this on the PlayStation to buy a VR set, as well as being susceptible to motion sickness... :(

I hear the arcade classic, Ace Combat 7 is one of the best VR games out right now. Available on PS4, XBOX, and PC.

I hear the arcade classic, Ace Combat 7 is one of the best VR games out right now. Available on PS4, XBOX, and PC.

I have this for ps4 with the PSVR. You only get a few VR missions to play, but they're incredibly immersive. Makes dogfighting way easier when you can literally look around to spot the other planes.

Just wish I were more used to it. Can't play got more than 20 mins or so without getting severe motion (or lack thereof) sickness :eek:

Does it have the Japanese love pillow module? o_O

;):D
No Japanese version, that I can tell... Americans are pioneering that aspect, but I rather not tell any more of that... ;)

I have this for ps4 with the PSVR. You only get a few VR missions to play, but they're incredibly immersive. Makes dogfighting way easier when you can literally look around to spot the other planes.

Just wish I were more used to it. Can't play got more than 20 mins or so without getting severe motion (or lack thereof) sickness :eek:
Yeah, they only released 3 missions and postponed release like 2 years for VR, which was a little dissappointing. The game over all is worth purchasing tho, which I can't say for many games anymore.
I wish I didn't get motion sickness, I might be a little more interested.
It was not an issue for me while playing a shooter and standing tho. I'd like to see this at an arcade over here.

No Japanese version, that I can tell... Americans are pioneering that aspect, but I rather not tell any more of that... ;)

Yeah, they only released 3 missions and postponed release like 2 years for VR, which was a little dissappointing. The game over all is worth purchasing tho, which I can't say for many games anymore.
I wish I didn't get motion sickness, I might be a little more interested.
It was not an issue for me while playing a shooter and standing tho. I'd like to see this at an arcade over here.

Yeah, I've heard that having a fan running and pointed at you helps to counteract the queasyness, and it does, sort of.

Shooters are way fun in VR too. I've got Farpoint, and it's a blast.

Yeah, I've heard that having a fan running and pointed at you helps to counteract the queasyness, and it does, sort of.

Shooters are way fun in VR too. I've got Farpoint, and it's a blast.
I might have to try that next time I play VR... all I know is that the faster I am moving, the less I feel sick.

I've been seeing a lot of VR headsets at the goodwill's electronics aisles lately. Some of them look high end. All I can think is that the technology isn't quite settled yet.
Cool though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top