JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on the counter next to the lunch room. Clearly someone is planning work place violence with this deadly weapon.

IMAG0046_zps47016ada.jpg

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! we need to register all hammer owners, and make them carry hammer liability insurance. and create a tsa watch list of hammer owners, so we know when they are flying out of commercial airports. also monitor there emails and activities thru the help of homeland security.

That picture clearly shows intent and can be proven in court that and found guilty of conspiracy to build an unlawful explosive device with a hammer and a fire extinguisher. Remember you can own a claw hammer and a fire extinguisher but never the two in same dwelling at the same time.

SF-

Serial number appears scratched off, and the handle is clearly MilSpec. No civilian needs a 16" handle, you can get way too much torque on a swing.

A 7" handle should be able to drive any civilian nail in just fine.

If I see some dude I don't know walking around with a hammer in the kitchen at my workplace, I will gently but decidedly request him to refrain from moving until the police pick him up. Then again, I work from home. So either I've got a home invasion at hand, or my wife has some explaining to do. ;)

See, the OP got all of you. You all immediately think the hammer is the assault weapon.

But the real assault weapon is the:

Fire extinguisher!!!

Cue screams and dramatic music........:bash:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Dude, you better watch your 6, I heard those things are deadly. I know it doest have legs but it will attack and probably kill you. I have something similar called a XDm that I keep locked up in a safe for fear it will kill or injure someone when Im not home. I accidentally left it out once when I went to work and LUCKILY it didnt attack anybody. When I take it out into public I keep it attached to a leash on my side. Be careful man....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top