JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Stick-On Bifocal Reading Glasses Lens High Quality Magnifying Adhesive Lenses Liquid Silicone Replaceable Presbyopia Lens

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 7.48.24 AM.png

Being a sexagenarian (oh yeah, baby, that's me) the eyes are slowly getting worse with time, so I relate to the OP, like so many others here can.

I ran into a guy at the range who used this solution. I tried it and liked it.

(I'm not a fan of red dots. I have a couple, but prefer iron sights.)

Basically this solution is a small silicone lens that I stick on the UPPER portion of my right lens only (I'm right eye dominate) on an old pair of my glasses.

It allows me to see the front sight clearly. This REALLY improved my accuracy when I finally got it dialed in.

I'm near sighted and use progressive lenses. So the top of the lens is set for distance, not close.

Installing this silicon lens allows me to focus on the front sight with my right eye, but I still have some distance use with the left.

Cheap solution that makes range day a lot more enjoyable.

Cheers.

Last Edited:
nutherone 4 red dot
IMGP0103.JPG put the fun back for me. Went almost two years on the same battery, it was still working, turns itself on and off. Started changing it every year just because that didn't seem normal.

Another one for red dots. Had the same problem about five years ago. Bought a cheap red dot for my Browning 22lr pistol and couldn't belive the difference, definitely put the fun back into shooting for me. So now, just about all my guns wear red dots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top