JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I held the prototype KelTec at the SHOT show last year. It seemed very well built, it's much heavier than it looks. In the KelTec booth they would give us a bunch of snap caps so we could cylcle the action and get a feel for it. The people at the KelTec booth admitted to some problems they were working on and did say that it was still in the prototype stages. The magazine selector switch on the prototype I looked at was very small and hard to get to, but I think they told me that it was one of the problems they were working on. With the weight of the gun, especially when it's loaded with 14+1 rounds of 12 gauge, I think it would be a fairly soft shooter. I was pretty impressed, but I think I'll wait untill the $700+ price tag comes down, or I can get a used one...

Have you seen the XRail?

RCI XRAIL (Roth Auto Index Loader) | The Firearm Blog

I am also now officially ticked as when you google "bullpup shotgun" my video is no longer first to come up... :(

I am considering modifying my puny 4 round capacity HS-10B to 6 rounds or maybe even adding that XRail thingy. Not that it would be practical, just awesome... :)

Those things are $700 on their own

They're nifty in theory, but in practice it just looks like someone hung an unwieldy coffee can from the end of your barrel.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top