JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasn't even sure this was out yet but it seems like a great idea for a tactical shotgun. Choosing between the feed tubes could be useful but this is far too new and ambitious. I am sure the price will go down eventually and they'll work out the problems as well. Well at least i hope the price will go down since the ACR has been out for awhile and their prices have not really budged.

Yeah, it's been "vaporware" for a while now, with not-that-good reviews of the test products. If they fix the issues, and manage to get the price to a reasonable level, and actually RELEASE it, though, yeah...

I'm thinking that the pause isn't a jam but switching to the other tube...:s0092:

Does it automatically switch from one tube, when empty, to the other? No, you have to manually switch it. The switch lever is on the bottom, behind the pistol grip, at the front end of the ejection port. It has three positions: one for each tube and a center position for the chamber only.

Source: DefenseReview.com (<broken link removed>)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking that after firing a 12 ga like that a half dozen times the shooter is slowing down. Afterall that is quite the beating to take and not have it effect your ability to smoothly operate the weapon. And flipping that switch is sure faster then putting even a single round into a pump shotgun mag. Unless you can load open bolt like the cowboy shooters and the three gun shooters do.

With the pistol foregrip that close to the muzzle I could see someone trying to rapid fire one and have their hand slip off the grip and blow it right off. Maybe I'm just thinking too much though.

With the pistol foregrip that close to the muzzle I could see someone trying to rapid fire one and have their hand slip off the grip and blow it right off. Maybe I'm just thinking too much though.
I was thinking the same thing. More that the forward position of the grip is really close to the business end.

I don't want that receiver that close to my face. I couldn't carry it concealed because I have a concealed handgun license. I don't see the benefit.

I'd prefer a Saiga 12 with 10+1 or even my 22" Remington 1100's at 9+1 with mag extensions. At least they are proven.

I will have one
Oh yes
I will have one

The List price I keep seeing is around ~$700... Which I can honestly say is the cheapest 14+1 pump shotgun I've seen.
I dont shoot skeet or bird hunt, so all of my other shotguns can go. The proceeds will more than pay for the KSG.

And a prototype with a few glitches doesnt scare me off of the final product. By their very nature, a prototype is flawed model. Even the mighty Kalashnikov made glitchy prototypes before he "perfected" the final product, the ak-47. Personally, I dont fault the ak47 just because the ak46 was a flawed gun.

Interesting videos. I don't know which I thought worse; the cop shooting with no eye protection, or the G-ed out thug type after him.

And for $700???? It looks ok, but I would rather just use a 18" Rem 870 and spend the rest of the money on ammo for other guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top