JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
FakeBook is pulling those as soon as they go up. FakeBook and Google are all in on the police state and do not want information to get out.
I used to be on FB, regular contributor to the "Seattle Looks Like Sh*t" page. After a few months FB began to censor our pictures, they were pics of the criminal vagrants, supposedly FB said that it was "crude" and removed them. Imagine that, what you see every day in Seattle is "too crude" to be posted to FB.

Had to bail FB after that.

BTW, so how do things get organized these days? I'm out of the loop

I used to be on FB, regular contributor to the "Seattle Looks Like Sh*t" page. After a few months FB began to censor our pictures, they were pics of the criminal vagrants, supposedly FB said that it was "crude" and removed them. Imagine that, what you see every day in Seattle is "too crude" to be posted to FB.

Had to bail FB after that.

BTW, so how do things get organized these days? I'm out of the loop
Several I know in passing are doing it more "word of mouth" kind of stuff. Text chains and such. They were using fakebook and had to find other ways since they were getting censored. Ever since Trump won, right, left, big news, and big tech all were shell shocked and determined to never again let the people vote for who they wanted. He made quite the wave. :D

Several I know in passing are doing it more "word of mouth" kind of stuff. Text chains and such. They were using fakebook and had to find other ways since they were getting censored. Ever since Trump won, right, left, big news, and big tech all were shell shocked and determined to never again let the people vote for who they wanted. He made quite the wave. :D
Yup, they were infiltrated by an "outsider".

i will not obey any stay at home order. screw that. this whole "pandemic" is a hoax. i see it as an experiment.
I have ignored the stay home part. What I can't ignore is how I can't get a damn haircut or go to the damn range:mad: I can't blame either. Barber is a one person shop, I am sure she is scared to death to go against our AG, Side show Bob. She can't afford to fight the kind of legal action he can bring. Same with the range. Owner is I am sure scared to go against unlimited money that could be trained on him. Hope the poor guy can afford to still keep the place by the time police state Jay allows him to open his business :(

I have ignored the stay home part. What I can't ignore is how I can't get a damn haircut or go to the damn range:mad: I can't blame either. Barber is a one person shop, I am sure she is scared to death to go against our AG, Side show Bob. She can't afford to fight the kind of legal action he can bring. Same with the range. Owner is I am sure scared to go against unlimited money that could be trained on him. Hope the poor guy can afford to still keep the place by the time police state Jay allows him to open his business :(
i gave both my boys a haircut to see if im any good at it before i cut my own :D

wife said theirs looks good so i might try on mine. a haircut is only bad for a week or two anyway :rolleyes:

i gave both my boys a haircut to see if im any good at it before i cut my own :D

wife said theirs looks good so i might try on mine. a haircut is only bad for a week or two anyway :rolleyes:
Doing my own is getting more tempting by the day! Had to shave weeks back for FIT testing. Then let it grow back. Figure head would be the same. If I screw it up it will grow back shortly

There are a bunch of people and businesses in WA, + the sovereign tribes, that are doing WTF they want, despite what that bubblegum Inslee says.

Did your boys rebel?
If not, GoFor It! :)

I have been to a Barber exactly 3 times,
[& got gifted a cut at a Hair Stylist place [my daughter made me do it]

3 times in the last 50 yrs & 6 months.

I used to go to some length to make sure it was good enuf, nobody ever complained at me,
and now I don't give a XXXX....:D

With the World Game Changer going on, THEY have been running neked to the finish line for quite a while,
& w/ ever passing day THEY are growing more obviousely Absurd & Exposed.

4 phases, each phase 3 weeks with a trigger to reset. That's how I understand it.

So best case scenario, September is earliest the entire state can be opened again

However 10 rural counties will be allowed to start in phase 2 instead of phase 1.

Maybe we can hope for a chance that for the first time since early 80's we vote a Republican into governor office... not likely though.

By september the homeless population will go through the roof. The very small businesses and self employed with out deep back up resources will be done.

Oh yea, been "done" for quite awhile. The utter lack of real evidence that was used to call the shots on this thing and how completely wrong the so called experts have been is just staggering.

I have zero expectations that the so called experts will be held accountable for any of this but we need to do a massive review to understand how things went so freaking wrong so that we don't do it again the next time we have one of these...and there WILL be a next time. But I doubt that will happen either.

We also need to tighten up our "emergency" laws immediately. The notion that a Mayor, Governor, etc., can simply declare an emergency and then has essentially UNLIMITED power to do and implement ANYTHING he/or she wants up to and including suspending CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, in the name of that emergency, is frightening. Or how a "health official" that is APPOINTED and NOT ELECTED can essentially create laws punishable by arrest, fines, or even jail time is insane!

And don't even get me started on Eff'ing China. Holy hell we need to be treating China like the ENEMY that they are and doing so immediately with a complete divestiture of US business interests and re-shoring of US MFG. They should also be held financially accountable for the mess they created but that is a very delicate matter that could pull us into a war...which would be completely justified. Just sayin.

Our founders would ABSOLUTELY be shooting people by now. And that, unfortunately is the ONLY thing that will change any of this.

May God save our Republic!

WOLVERINES!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR