JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Until we go about our lives and carry a firearm; and be willing to use them against those who would do us harm for simply living; we have completely lost.

And about the 15th he'll push it out to 6/30, then 6/15 to 7/31... Ambualnce Chaser is not going to give up his new toy until somebody tears it out of his hand, beats him over the head with it and then shoves it up his arse.

I love Idaho more than anything, yet I'd love to live in Hawaii 4 months out of the year. And I'm outnumbered there. But I guess it's ok since it's so mello.

4 phases, each phase 3 weeks with a trigger to reset. That's how I understand it.

So best case scenario, September is earliest the entire state can be opened again

However 10 rural counties will be allowed to start in phase 2 instead of phase 1.

Maybe we can hope for a chance that for the first time since early 80's we vote a Republican into governor office... not likely though.

4 phases, each phase 3 weeks with a trigger to reset. That's how I understand it.

So best case scenario, September is earliest the entire state can be opened again

However 10 rural counties will be allowed to start in phase 2 instead of phase 1.

Maybe we can hope for a chance that for the first time since early 80's we vote a Republican into governor office... not likely though.
The whole point of the lock down was to curve the spread. Instead, its destroying our country and the world.

I work(ed) for the largest food distributor in the country.
All I can say is the smallest dollar amount that small business owe for being closed in $350 per day.
It indisputable that the Constitution has been suspended.
But the question is, what will life look life when this phase is behind us.

I work(ed) for the largest food distributor in the country.
All I can say is the smallest dollar amount that small business owe for being closed in $350 per day.
It indisputable that the Constitution has been suspended.
But the question is, what will life look life when this phase is behind us.
Ill be healthier from carrying my plates around everywhere.. Lol

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR