JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the illegal is dead but how did he get the gun? we know since hes an illegal they wont go after whoever did. but had he been a citizen you know they would go after everyone.

I have to disagree. They will go after everyone.

They will yell and scream that we need more gun control. If we had more gun control this type of thing wouldn't happen. o_O

I have to disagree. They will go after everyone.

They will yell and scream that we need more gun control. If we had more gun control this type of thing wouldn't happen. o_O
True. If you did not have a gun, this would have never happened.

Yep, and they'll continue to have a revolving door in our prisons, hand out soft sentences & plea down gun crimes. Cuz feelings...

I think the where did he get a gun was answered long ago. There's been long standing talk, guns can be had through the underground/drug dealer loophole. There's been talk about building a wall along the entire border. However, IMHO, nothing will resolve.

I get that it was probably stolen or otherwise obtained illegally. However, remember that if the illegal did try to buy one via FFL and failed the background check, D's made sure that the info can't be sent over to ICE (that might hurt his/her feeeelz).

Happy the threat was neutralized! Sorry for the fallen officer and his family and loved ones. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this tragic event!

Now build the damn wall as it won't fix it all but it will slow down the influx of illegals and votes for those that want to take our god given rights.

Jay and bob should be charged as accomplices to the crime. by harboring a fugitive from being deported.

they should be impeached

The media's focus will be on the tool used and not the perpetrator, and certainly not the legal status of the perpetrator in this country.

They tried to keep it quiet for as long as they could.
2 days later ice reported that he has been in the Country illagal sense 2014 when his work visa expired.
Up here from Texas.

So the illegal is dead but how did he get the gun? we know since hes an illegal they wont go after whoever did. but had he been a citizen you know they would go after everyone.

When they crack down on those CHL holders it will put a stop to this stuff after all look at how well the mandatory back ground check worked,

Concealed carry license holders and at least in Oregon, all legal gun transactions are certified by the state. When an unverified person gains illegal access to a gun and in this case, kills a citizen, I would hope there would be a detailed investigation going back to the killers baby teeth.

If a non documented Russian or North Korean person came through and killed a cop there would be hell to pay. But these common events of our next door neighbors doing it doesn't bat an eye from our protectors.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top