JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local TV news finally coughed up that the dead cop killer was here illegally, they finish by digging up some guy who tries to say it doesn't matter if illegal or legal kills someone. Nonsense, if the illegal wasn't here in the first place he would not have had to opportunity to kill a policeman and seriously injure another. I'm still boiling over, gonna leave it here, for now.

The illegal is dead, but the politicians that aided and abetted him aren't,,,

Jay and bob should be charged as accomplices to the crime. by harboring a fugitive from being deported.

they should be impeached

Sanctuary City.Hell Insleee has declared the whole state sanctuary.

What's infuriating is how certain politicians in WA are going to honor Deputy Ryan Thompson's memory:

By inviting more illegals here..................
Washington State Legislature

Washington State Legislature
ESB 5165 said:
Sec. 10. RCW 49.60.180 and 2007 c 187 s 9 are each amended to read as follows:

It is an unfair practice for any employer:

(1)To refuse to hire any person because of age,sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship or immigration status,…….
///snip///
(2)To discharge or bar any person from employment because of age,sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship or immigration status,…….
///snip///
(4)To print, or circulate, or cause to be printed or circulated any statement, advertisement, or publication, or to use any form of application for employment, or to make any inquiry in connection with prospective employment, which expresses any limitation, specification, or discrimination as to age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, national origin,
citizenship or immigration status,…….

Ray

Last Edited:
If I was part of this deputy's family.
I would tell Jay Insleee.
To stay the F@#$.
away from the funeral.
And if did show up I would tell him to kick rocks.
Or else

I'm sure the left will figure out how to make it legal for illegals to have an illegal firearm because of course they are the real victims having been forced to flee their native lands and use whatever means possible to survive. Add this to the pile of other BS they use.

Last Edited:
The worst part of it is the worthless pukes up north actual consider that illegal sack of crap a victim.

Damn shame Rainier is too far away to wipe Seattle off the wipe. At least we can hope for the big quake here in Portland.

EVERYONE needs to write letters (ASAP) to the following people; Sponsors: Ortiz-Self, Chandler, Thai, Lekanoff, Ryu, Valdez, Pettigrew, Stonier, Gregerson, Wylie, Ormsby, Goodman, Pollet, Doglio, Peterson, Morris, Riccelli, Fey, Appleton, Frame, Jinkins, Davis, Walen, Orwall, Stanford, Dolan, Hudgins, Santos, Springer, Macri, Morgan
The above are the ones in the House sponsoring this crap.
Then write to thank these people for sponsoring it in the Senate;
Sponsors: Wellman, Nguyen, Hasegawa, Kuderer, Frockt, Das, Keiser, Saldaña, Mullet, McCoy, Randall, Cleveland, Hunt, Liias, Conway, Darneille
I didn't look up the actual yay/nay vote counts, that's up to each of you.

I will tell you this after meeting with my Elected House members on Saturday. They stated there's virtually no way to stop the dumbocrats from passing any piece of garbage they want because they're in the majority. Apparently next to zero on compromise for anything that means anything worthwhile.

Dan

I heard this today on the radio.
They have not even had the funeral yet.
And these clowns are trying to pass a law to let more .
Into the state
F@#_&-+! Joke .
RIDICULOUS.

I wrote a letter to the editor for the two local papers regarding my distinct displeasure at the lack of decency and common sense that the Washington Democrats are displaying by moving the legislation forward.

"Once again, the absolute insanity of the Washington state Democrats is on full display when less than a week after Kittitas Sheriff's Deputy Ryan Thompson is murdered by an illegal alien, Lisa Wellman D-Mercer Island, pushed forward sanctuary state legislation protecting the very criminals responsible for wreaking havoc on the citizens of Washington.

29yr old Juan Manuel Flores Del Toro shot and killed Deputy Thompson and wounded his partner, Benito Chavez, when pulled over for a traffic violation on May 19th.

The sheer lack of decorum, respect, and common sense shown by those that want to further tie the hands of law enforcement by moving this insane bill forward is akin to virtually spitting on the grave of that deputy.

Unbelievable! How do you reason with a group of people so callous and bereft of compassion and common sense?

Shame on them and shame on those that continue to vote for such a vile group of people."

^^^ Now send it to the scum that promote these vile positions. I damn sure am going to use YOUR WORDS for those that deserve it.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I was driving on i90 yesterday going through EllensBurg saw all the police cars returning to where they came from .
Idaho .
Montana
Oregon
Saw a lot of them.
From all over the north west and Canada.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top