JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some kind of explosive device was detonated in Junction City tonight right when a police car drove by.

Both officers that were inside the car say that they felt the concussion of the blast, but they are both reported to be unharmed.

What the hell, is Iraq is coming to Oregon????

Update: Explosion reported in Junction City as police car with 2 officers drives by (http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/34610207-75/update-explosion-reported-in-junction-city-as-police-car-with-2-officers-drives-by.html.csp)

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg

Last Edited:
Maybe a leftover M80 from the 4th? Supposedly there was what appeared to be shrapnel damage, but who knows.

I did not think of that as a possibility. But you are right, the 4th of July was not that long ago.

But would a kid be dumb enough to throw a M80 near a police car? If there really is metal shrapnel, it would seem that it must have been a some kind of pipe bomb.

Yes, when I was a kid they (neighbor kids) dropped a smashed firework under a police car. Bomb squad was called and everything.

They were idiots. I told the officer this a few months back. Now that I go to church with him and it's been 20 years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top