JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, this is one is not an IDPA match. It is IDPA-Like. That maybe an important difference for some.

General match, with the following divisions:
PCC, Heavy Metal, Saturday Night Special, Wheelgunner, Utilitarian, Whipper Snapper, Cheater!

If you haven't shot with the club before, please contact the organizers at Tri-County Defensive Pistol League – IDPA, Portland, Oregon

Oregon TCDPL October 7th Living Dead Match
TCDPL

Match starts: October 07, 2017 @ 0800 - Shooting @ 10:00 AM ·
Match ends: ~ October 07, 2017 @ 3:00 PM

The TCDPL Halloween Match (Non-Sanctioned)
*** No High Muzzle Reloads ***
$20 to play!
Action Bays 1 - 6
New Shooter briefing is required for all new shooters to Tri-County Gun Club
0800 Setup
0900 Registration - Pay/Verification
0930 New Shooter Briefing Meet on Bay 1
1000 Match Start

Price:
$20.00

Is this open to the public? I'm new to here but military ,, long time lead slinger. Pistol comps sound like a lot of fun. Never done it before
Yes it is. Shooting starts at 10:00, there is usually an orientation at 9:00 if you are new to IDPA, but there isn't one this week since this is the Halloween/Living Dead match.
Regular rules apply but looks like there is leeway as to types of gear you can use and no cover garment.

Tri-County Defensive Pistol League – IDPA, Portland, Oregon

Tri-County Defensive Pistol League

October 4th

picture?type=square.jpg
Greetings,
Well the targets are all painted and some of us will be setting up at 5 pm at the club on Friday evening. If you are coming to shoot the match and haven't pre-registered I would appreciate you doing so.

The round count is 150 but you will need more. No vest required since its the end of the world as we know it.

Rules
We'll be using IDPA procedural rules and scoring rules. On equipment rules, the only thing I am asking is no drum magazines or mags over 140mm. The COF will tell you what you need to know for the stage.

There will be 7 stages at this match. Remember the fee for this one is $20. If you've pre-registered the gate code will go out to you as a part of the practiscore email Friday night.

Setup will start at 8, registration is at 9. There will not be a new shooter orientation at this match. Match will start at 10 or maybe 10:18. It depends. Thank you. If you have questions, please ask below.

Start time was 10:18,
End time was about 6pm!

55 rounds on one stage that was 4 mags full !

Stage 2 was scary ! Some of the most terriblist scary targets, er, they were non-shoots ( I can't say non-threats ;-) )

I missed with the shotgun. :(

And, clearly I need to practice with a flashlight.

Our squad, 4, did great. Had 2 DQ which were earned, but disappointing. Both shooters understood and were adult - both stayed and helped! Great example of sportsmanship. 1 was muzzle over the berm, the other a 180 violation.

One other squad, gamed things, leap-frogged us and forced us to wait for 1 hour on our last stage. There was another squad which forced them to wait too. So only some of that hour was the gamers ...

BZ to Shaun, our Match Director and the ROs.

@Jshock88 - first Sunday's are speed steel, I recommend that match too. Search thru this forum for all the details.
Like with IDPA, contact the sponsor at their web page before you come out the first time.

Maybe see everyone next month.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top