JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While on my way home from work i see a crowd pf highschool kids waiting at a crosswalk. 3 boys 4 girls.i soon witnessed one of the guys intentionally run off of the sidewalk and lunge at a moving car then run out of the way for what im assuming to see if he could cause a wreck. i almost pulled off and taught that little bastard a lesson but then thought to myself i probably would have gotten sued somehow.

luckily, i kept driving as inrealized noone was injured and no wreck was caused.

would there have been any legality for me to call the police and MAKE that kid sit and wait for them to arrive for attempting to cause an accident?? if so i wish i would have and hoped the police would throw the book at his dumbass.

normally, im not THAT guy who calls the police nor am i the kind of guy who confront people. i tend to keep to myself but this kid deserved some sort consequence.

Yes. They need to know so if that punk tries that crap again there is already a record of him doing it once.

I have a friend who was traveling west down marine drive near the airport where some teenage boys were playing a game of chicken, which involved who would be the last one to run across the road in front of a car that was coming down the hwy.
Going to work late afternoon with the sun in his eyes and all of a sudden two kids streak across at the last second and one that hesitated a fraction too long.
He nailed him broadside across his Chevy Blazer grill. Threw him at least 50 feet and into the ditch.
Broke a bunch of his bones, plus a fairly severe concussion, but he lived.
Scared the krap out of my friend and later that week I helped him replace his lights, grill, radiator and we had to pull the supports back into position.
You could see the outline of the kid in the metal work, shoulder went there, hip smashed there.
What a dumb game to play on a busy road.

I love the air horn on my flatbed for jackasses like this. I don't swerve for them - I will slow but I am not going to risk an accident for their entertainment. I do give them an earful as I drive past.

Same with dumbass bicyclists in portland - they like to dash across the road like some sort of super pedestrian, against traffic laws common sense and without so much as a smug look in your direction.

If they look they are acknowledging their actions. Thought bicycles had the same rules of the road as cars but it doesn't seem like it.

They are supposed to. But Portland bicyclists are a special breed of jackass. Once in a while though you hear or see one get hit. The legal blame almost always winds up on the vehicle driver but its almost always the damn bike riders fault in actuality. Like the idiots who ride up on the right side of a truck making a right turn. They won't wait for traffic to clear because bikes and pedestrians own the road.

Call and report it anyway. I doubt it but maybe they will patrol the area with an eye out for these punks and their dangerous games.

They probably frequent the same area at the same time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top