JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing about the guy, at a glance, he didn't look disheveled or like a crack-head. He looked like a middle aged man with car trouble.
Got some dash cam. This the guy?

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 6.13.49 PM.png

Never saw the movie. Reading the plot, I find that I could not suspend disbelief sufficiently to enjoy the litany of dubious occurrences in it. I suspect that, somewhere in the back of Biden's, Nadler's and Schumer's minds, "Foster" is typical of white males who are not democrat. As is the white supremacist rocket launcher vendor (in L.A.??? C'mon, man!). Cannot help but think that the movie somehow was the genesis of, or fueled the recent worries about the "white supremacist."

But, I have not written all movies off. I hear that "The Sting" is good.

Never saw the movie. Reading the plot, I find that I could not suspend disbelief sufficiently to enjoy the litany of dubious occurrences in it. I suspect that, somewhere in the back of Biden's, Nadler's and Schumer's minds, "Foster" is typical of white males who are not democrat. As is the white supremacist rocket launcher vendor (in L.A.??? C'mon, man!). Cannot help but think that the movie somehow was the genesis of, or fueled the recent worries about the "white supremacist."

But, I have not written all movies off. I hear that "The Sting" is good.
It's been years since I saw the movie, but doesn't he go against the actual white supremist character? He starts out the victim but rises to his own defense. Not saying he didn't do a little extra. Perhaps that's the aspect those "leaders" you listed wouldn't like. Defending yourself and deciding when the perpetrator had enough.

I personally had an, oh s*** moment when I saw the rocks heading at my windshield. Luckily I was in the Ram. My KIA doesn't accelerate for all the wishing on earth (but gets 30-32mpg). Had my windshield been hit at 65-70 mph, who knows what the outcome would have been.

It's been years since I saw the movie, but doesn't he go against the actual white supremist character? He starts out the victim but rises to his own defense. Not saying he didn't do a little extra. Perhaps that's the aspect those "leaders" you listed wouldn't like. Defending yourself and deciding when the perpetrator had enough.

I personally had an, oh s*** moment when I saw the rocks heading at my windshield. Luckily I was in the Ram. My KIA doesn't accelerate for all the wishing on earth (but gets 30-32mpg). Had my windshield been hit at 65-70 mph, who knows what the outcome would have been.
His character was not at all racist. It's a pretty good plot and a great movie. I remember noting at least one glaring inconsistency, but I don't remember what it was. It's well worth watching just for Douglas's performance.

It is very good that you came out well.
As to supremacy, where has any of this even occurred? This is why, with very rare exception, I do not watch movies.
Thanks. Again it's been a long time, but didn't he go into an Army surplus store? I know there was a similar plot in Rockford Files and CHiPs. Memory is cloudy and surplus stores are an easy target.

Thanks. Again it's been a long time, but didn't he go into an Army surplus store? I know there was a similar plot in Rockford Files and CHiPs. Memory is cloudy and surplus stores are an easy target.
If we are still talking about "Falling Down"? He is out of work, and just goes off the deep end when he keeps having a string of bad luck. Some gang banger's come at him and he beats crap out of them with a club. Then they come at him with guns and miss but wreck their car. He relieves them of the guns and at the end was going to take out his family and himself. Robert Duvall plays a Cop who stops him. Some great acting in it.

Going down MLK BLVD by OMSI (sh!t hole) picking up product for work and a "housless" male runs into the middle of the street, puts a golf ball on the pavement and hits it with his golf club directly at oncoming traffic. Not sure if it made contact with anyone…. I do know it missed my work vehicle by about a foot.

I didn't call the cops cause there is absolutely no point and is a complete waist of my time, energy, or oxygen.
I drive by here all of the time. A couple weeks ago a woman was standing in the middle of the road screaming and throwing random objects at cars. She had one boob going up through her neck hole in a sweatshirt and hanging out. Oddly, it looked in place despite all of that travel.

I drive by here all of the time. A couple weeks ago a woman was standing in the middle of the road screaming and throwing random objects at cars. She had one boob going up through her neck hole in a sweatshirt and hanging out. Oddly, it looked in place despite all of that travel.
Sounds about right. Last summer I passed a lady walking down MLK towards Milwaukee with no clothes at all…. Completely naked. A cop drove by and looked the opposite way, just continued on about business as normal. Nothing surprises me in Portland anymore.

Sounds about right. Last summer I passed a lady walking down MLK towards Milwaukee with no clothes at all…. Completely naked. A cop drove by and looked the opposite way, just continued on about business as normal. Nothing surprises me in Portland anymore.
When I first moved to Portland, from Utah BTW, we got entertainment driving down "Union Avenue" and looking at hookers. That's been a long time ago. But now, thanks to the elected's, their their back. On NE 82nd. They look a lot younger than they were 30 years ago. :rolleyes:

When I first moved to Portland, from Utah BTW, we got entertainment driving down "Union Avenue" and looking at hookers. That's been a long time ago. But now, thanks to the elected's, their their back. On NE 82nd. They look a lot younger than they were 30 years ago. :rolleyes:
You do know that Oregon didn't change much since the prior administration, right? There were Prostitutes in OR during Trump, Obama, and long before them.

And what's wrong with prostitution? Ugly, rich guys need to get laid to. 😉

Probably an out of work abortion doctor. Pretty simple really.
Just so you know, Roe V Wade protected a lot more than just teenagers wanting abortions. It protected contraception, support for legit miscarriages, and lots more. Abortion was a small part of it, it's just that conservatives choose to focus on that just like liberals focus on mass shootings. Both subjects are a small part of the issue as a whole.

(BTW, I'm not Dem or Rep. I'm completely against the current government regardless of who is sitting in the President's office. I'm pro-peoples right and the current government, Congress, is taking ALL our rights away slowly.)

Just so you know, Roe V Wade protected a lot more than just teenagers wanting abortions. It protected contraception, support for legit miscarriages, and lots more. Abortion was a small part of it, it's just that conservatives choose to focus on that just like liberals focus on mass shootings. Both subjects are a small part of the issue as a whole.

(BTW, I'm not Dem or Rep. I'm completely against the current government regardless of who is sitting in the President's office. I'm pro-peoples right and the current government, Congress, is taking ALL our rights away slowly.)
Oh now

You do know that Oregon didn't change much since the prior administration, right? There were Prostitutes in OR during Trump, Obama, and long before them.

Well I came here in '83. And I'm sure if you wanted one there was a way to find them over the last 20 years. I'm talking about hookers showing up in daylight on 82nd ave last year. That is new. I don't find that disturbing, just par for the course we're on here. I don't know why they don't legalize it. It would bring more tax money to the dims to take our city further into the suck.

While that is correct, probably going back to Washington, I did pass a young woman (?) wearing next to nothing on 82st, walking past a help wanted sign listing $1000 sign on bonus for restaurant help. That probably $12-15hr. Unskilled labor.

There was a middle aged Latino woman who worked a fast food in Forest Grove where I got breakfast one morning. Later that same day I was in Tanasbourne and she was working at a different fast food window. People who really want it find a way. Not everyone lives down by the river throwing rocks at traffic.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR