JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might want to have dealers purchase a Platinum Membership, or if they are early enough, a Charter Membership to sell on the site as a dealer.

It might be cheaper for me to do the $2 per transaction idea, but I like the idea of being a founding member.

I wouldn't need any of the fancy stuff the other Platinum/Charter members get.
I would only use the Sigline and Avatar.

What do you think I should do if I want to sell on the site?

Let me think about it. I agree that there should be something for businesses/vendors that get in early too, sort of a Charter Partner membership. I think the Platinum Membership price point would be fair to dealers as well.

Did we already restrict avatars? Mine disappeared and the only option I have in the control panel is "No Avatar."

They are restricted, but not because it's going to be a 'perk' for paying members only. It turns out they were responsible for a lot of the CPU usage, so until we can afford to transfer the site to a dedicated server I've enabled them for supporting members only. At some point, hopefully soon, they'll be re-enabled for all members :s0155:

Hello Roger, I'm sending you a PM now. You can use any banner you want, I just think sweetbeard was offering to design something that would get a bit more attention :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews