JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might want to have dealers purchase a Platinum Membership, or if they are early enough, a Charter Membership to sell on the site as a dealer.

It might be cheaper for me to do the $2 per transaction idea, but I like the idea of being a founding member.

I wouldn't need any of the fancy stuff the other Platinum/Charter members get.
I would only use the Sigline and Avatar.

What do you think I should do if I want to sell on the site?

Let me think about it. I agree that there should be something for businesses/vendors that get in early too, sort of a Charter Partner membership. I think the Platinum Membership price point would be fair to dealers as well.

Did we already restrict avatars? Mine disappeared and the only option I have in the control panel is "No Avatar."

They are restricted, but not because it's going to be a 'perk' for paying members only. It turns out they were responsible for a lot of the CPU usage, so until we can afford to transfer the site to a dedicated server I've enabled them for supporting members only. At some point, hopefully soon, they'll be re-enabled for all members :s0155:

Hello Roger, I'm sending you a PM now. You can use any banner you want, I just think sweetbeard was offering to design something that would get a bit more attention :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top