JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it occurred to me that if a child were to own standard mags before the ban... they could then acquire the guns when they turn 18 and its legal etc..

I tried to research the laws... and it seems to specify that children cannot own a gun or ammo prior to being 18....

It does not mention anything against owning mags.

So.. what if a person were to order a selection of mags online. In the order you specify them as a gift and name your child.

The mags arrive.. you leave them in their packaging. Keep the receipt with them and store them safely until your child turns 18...

Boom your kid can own legal mags after the ban.

Thoughts?

So it occurred to me that if a child were to own standard mags before the ban... they could then acquire the guns when they turn 18 and its legal etc..

I tried to research the laws... and it seems to specify that children cannot own a gun or ammo prior to being 18....

It does not mention anything against owning mags.

So.. what if a person were to order a selection of mags online. In the order you specify them as a gift and name your child.

The mags arrive.. you leave them in their packaging. Keep the receipt with them and store them safely until your child turns 18...

Boom your kid can own legal mags after the ban.

Thoughts?
Do a family trust, perhaps?
Best,
Gary

I'm convinced that their next law will ban "High capacity gas tanks" in cars.. max size for your gas tank should be 3 gallons.. if your car stops running after 3 gallons of gas, just imagine how much less carbon emissions there would be.....

Funny thing though is if they banned cars and removed ALL gun restrictions there would be less deaths overall :p

Orrrrrr....

Stop bowing down to tyranny?

My boys may decide to move away from WA state some day. Please join me in turning this state around so the next generation has plenty of reasons to stay.
You misunderstand me brother. I have zero intention of bowing to tyranny. A legal loophole would just be the optimal solution.

Orrrrrr....

Stop bowing down to tyranny?

My boys may decide to move away from WA state some day. Please join me in turning this state around so the next generation has plenty of reasons to stay.
I keep praying that Rainier will blow its top, and the mother of all lahars wipes out greater Seattle, including Olympia. WA might then become a RED tide, by default.

I keep praying that Rainier will blow its top, and the mother of all lahars wipes out greater Seattle, including Olympia. WA might then become a RED tide, by default.
I also keep hoping for the "Big One" to rip the Cascadia subduction fault and wipe out the Potland libtards, as the only remaining hope to restore sanity in Oregon.

You misunderstand me brother. I have zero intention of bowing to tyranny. A legal loophole would just be the optimal solution.
Wrong, optimal solution would be every gun owner stops obeying gun laws, they all are infringements of the 2nd amendment.
Under the constitution there is no such thing as an "illegal gun".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top