JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I think this community could benefit from a Edged Weapons classified section and Discussion section. We have guns covered pretty well, but we lack in the edged weapons. As a gun lover I have also become a knife enthusiast and have a growing interest in tomahawks and swords. The relationship between firearms and edged weapons is a close one, both having advantages that can compliment each other. Firearms and knives, axes, machetes, swords, tomahawks are often utilized together: hunting, fishing, camping, survival, the famed zombie attack, military, police. Edged weapons are a part of firearms.

The members of NWFA should at the least have a resource to buy on here. I know there is an "everything else" classifieds, but this is a jumbled pile of stuff and buying and selling of knives gets vastly overlooked. I shop for knives and sell a few on here and of all the things this forum has, it is lacking the most in edged weapons. Other smaller forums with a dedicated edged weapon section are superior for both buying and selling by 10 fold, even when the number of members is quite smaller. There is great potential to improve an already awesome site and increase its utility to the members here. :s0155:

Thanks,
Bob

I'd like this too. I've got a few knife specific questions about sharpening/grinds/steel that would be right at home in a new section like this. I'm sure there are at least a few knowledgeable knife people on the forum.

I like the discussion idea as well. For myself though, a classified section would only make it easier for me to find even more things I really want but don't need. Add a flashlight section and I would just have to sign my checks over weekly!

I'd like this too. I've got a few knife specific questions about sharpening/grinds/steel that would be right at home in a new section like this. I'm sure there are at least a few knowledgeable knife people on the forum.

There is already a place for your questions etc.... <broken link removed>

What the OP is asking for is a classified section specific for edged weapons/tools. I think its an idea worth considering.

Mode of the SilkRoad <broken link removed> technology currently under operation of online games,
this is one by Korea with Korea's Blizzard Joymax company reputation,
at a cost of <broken link removed> millions of dollars, <broken link removed> Qing Li 3DMMORPG,
2 years to build. <broken link removed> Different from the numerous <broken link removed> and many on the market of Korea mass production type online game in the background of most of the aerial structure,
and unique use of Seventh century AD "SilkRoad" concept of history as a theme in this Flash, <broken link removed> huge world view <broken link removed> structure on a real ancient SilkRoad.

WTH??? Freakin' spam!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads