JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if this has been done to death, but it looks to me like they recovered a Saiga 12 from the trunk of that car rather than the .223 "Bushwacker" previously reported (And that keeps changing positions at the school)

135565149087.jpg

135565149087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares? It wasn't used in the despicable act. If the jerk had a cannon in his car who cares?

The second picture is definitely a Saiga 12 btw. How they could confuse that with a Bushmaster AR-15 is anyone's guess - my guess is AR-15s are specifically being targeted for a ban, whole weapon or mag. It won't matter than an AR-15 was not used at the school as long as the media repeats that description over and over again.

That can't be the same car parked outside the school - that footage is after sunset and the shooting happened in the am.

Not sure exactly what he had in the trunk - a bit grainy but it did look like a shotgun shell that was cleared from the weapon - kinda looks like it had a tube feed and I didn't see a magazine on it - then again they could have already pulled the mag.

Just setting up to "prove" that shot guns are also a weapon of choice for us gun culture psychopaths and everyone will be better off when they are gone!

I'm really getting tired of all the coverage,showing all the distraught people.Over and over again.
This couldn't have happened at a better time for obuma
Kind of reminds me of Telefon

For me it look like PTR91/FAL with out magazine

Everytime I watch it, it seems to me that when the officer rotates the gun and moves it closer to his body it looks like it has a "dragonov" style stock. At first I thought it was a semi-auto Mossberg, but I've never seen a skeletonized stock like what is shown for one. A highpoint carbine has a similar stock, but the overall length of this gun appears much larger.

Get ready for it - latest reports have gone from 2 handguns in the building and one long gun in the car to 2 handguns and a long gun with the shooter and another long gun in the car. If the facts don't support the political agenda simply change them to support oppression of the public.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top