JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

My birthday is this coming Saturday 11/06 I would like to the range and get started with some private lessons. I'm looking to learn to shoot shotguns, handguns and rifles. I am will to pay. I would love to buy a pump action shotgun for my birthday, however I can wait and call it a Christmas gift as well. I tried calling the Tacoma sports club and Gig Harbor but no one picked. Any suggestions on what I should do. I want to get a great gun education.

You could come as my guest this next Sunday, although I won't have handguns or shotguns - I DO have lots of centrefire rifles and BP guns as well, up to and including the fearsome .577 Snider.

However, I live on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire in England, and it might prove to be an expensive trip. :(

Last Edited:
You could come as my guest this next Sunday, although I won't have handguns or shotguns - I DO have lots of centrefire rifles and BP guns as well, up to and including the fearsome .577 Snider.

However, I live on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire in England, and it might prove to be an expensive trip. :(
Oiy! You're just a real Benny Hill, aren't ya mate?!

:s0112:

Hello everyone,

My birthday is this coming Saturday 11/06 I would like to the range and get started with some private lessons. I'm looking to learn to shoot shotguns, handguns and rifles. I am will to pay. I would love to buy a pump action shotgun for my birthday, however I can wait and call it a Christmas gift as well. I tried calling the Tacoma sports club and Gig Harbor but no one picked. Any suggestions on what I should do. I want to get a great gun education.
"A great gun education" doesn't happen in a day, in this case, your birthday.
Patience is king and any education is accrued over a lifetime.

Education first is paramount in my opinion.
Getting in a class with two days notice in these times is a tall order though.

Training is worth the wait.

I chose training first and later attended a few shooting sessions out in the woods with different family and friends. The stuff I saw them doing was down right scary.

Education first is paramount in my opinion.
Getting in a class with two days notice in these times is a tall order though.

Training is worth the wait.

I chose training first and later attended a few shooting sessions out in the woods with different family and friends. The stuff I saw them doing was down right scary.
I might make it my Christmas gift/ New Years gift to myself.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top