JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

My birthday is this coming Saturday 11/06 I would like to the range and get started with some private lessons. I'm looking to learn to shoot shotguns, handguns and rifles. I am will to pay. I would love to buy a pump action shotgun for my birthday, however I can wait and call it a Christmas gift as well. I tried calling the Tacoma sports club and Gig Harbor but no one picked. Any suggestions on what I should do. I want to get a great gun education.

You could come as my guest this next Sunday, although I won't have handguns or shotguns - I DO have lots of centrefire rifles and BP guns as well, up to and including the fearsome .577 Snider.

However, I live on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire in England, and it might prove to be an expensive trip. :(

Last Edited:
You could come as my guest this next Sunday, although I won't have handguns or shotguns - I DO have lots of centrefire rifles and BP guns as well, up to and including the fearsome .577 Snider.

However, I live on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire in England, and it might prove to be an expensive trip. :(
Oiy! You're just a real Benny Hill, aren't ya mate?!

:s0112:

Hello everyone,

My birthday is this coming Saturday 11/06 I would like to the range and get started with some private lessons. I'm looking to learn to shoot shotguns, handguns and rifles. I am will to pay. I would love to buy a pump action shotgun for my birthday, however I can wait and call it a Christmas gift as well. I tried calling the Tacoma sports club and Gig Harbor but no one picked. Any suggestions on what I should do. I want to get a great gun education.
"A great gun education" doesn't happen in a day, in this case, your birthday.
Patience is king and any education is accrued over a lifetime.

Education first is paramount in my opinion.
Getting in a class with two days notice in these times is a tall order though.

Training is worth the wait.

I chose training first and later attended a few shooting sessions out in the woods with different family and friends. The stuff I saw them doing was down right scary.

Education first is paramount in my opinion.
Getting in a class with two days notice in these times is a tall order though.

Training is worth the wait.

I chose training first and later attended a few shooting sessions out in the woods with different family and friends. The stuff I saw them doing was down right scary.
I might make it my Christmas gift/ New Years gift to myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top