JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It' not often i get all twitter-pated over a gun but I have to admit that if Mrs. Clause stuffed one of these in my stocking I would be one happy little elf.

Deprecated Browser Error

I love my CX4 in .40 because its so reliable and accurate so I hope that would translate to the ARX100 as well.

Scar runs about 2800.

You can get a new scar 16s for as low as $2300 as of a few months ago. I bought one a couple months before that for 2500, so I imagine they're even cheaper than 2300 now or holding steady. They are worth the money & so is the Tavor. They never have any problems, or at least neither of mine have. And I have ran both consecutively on many occasions without cleaning them in between. The Tavor runs very dirty compared to the scar for some reason but still no problems even if you don't clean it. The scar, I have never seen a gun that you can take out on multiple occasions and not clean it in between shooting over a 1000 rounds through and still have a hard time finding any carbon build up inside the gun. Its the cleanest running gun ive ever seen

Sight height over the bore seemed drastically high on the Beretta. In fact, everything looks really out of whack compared to an AR or a Tavor or an HK type rifle. I'd really like to see HK turn around and produce semi auto guns again and sell to civies. I really would like an HK93 that used STANAG / AR mags. If I could get a genuine HK MP5 9mm semi auto, I would take the plunge and get an SBR stamp for it.

I had to fess up to my DW tonight before dinner, I was just going to stop by and maybe pick up a box or two of ammo. Before I knew it I was filling out the paper work and came home with a new rifle, shoot. Great wife good gun , be safe.

I saw some stuff about this awhile back. SHOT show footage, IIRC. I didn't think anything of it, at first. Once they started moving it around a bit, opened it up without tools, etc, I was geeking pretty hard. I would love to shoot one of those.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top